Chapter 18

This can't be happening! 

I throw the teacup against the table after seeing daddy leave with my supposedly siblings and that psycho magician. 

The teacup broke into pieces as Lily yelp in shock. 

Raising my thumb towards my mouth, I chew on it enough to draw blood.

I was supposed to leave with daddy and leave my siblings behind! It should be me in daddy arms! Not them! 

But-why did the maids do that? 

Leaving two five years old by themselves was too much. They are not like me and should need an adult to look after them. That psycho probably doesn't care enough to force them to wear proper clothes or food. 

But the worst part is that daddy is favoring them more than me! 

First, daddy didn't tell me where Felix was going. Second, he only gave me five questions to ask. I should have asked something dark but their sad story distracted me! Now I had wasted it until they accidentally 'killed' me again. And third-wait. 

I turned to lily who was cleaning up the broken teacup and asked. "I was only given the chance to punish them because they almost killed me, right lily?" 

She hesitantly nodded her head. She didn't look straight into my eyes but she said. "Yes… after your younger sister Acacia gave back your pet. You had gone into a long sleep… and then his majesty gave orders to find the people who were responsible for this action. That was the only reason you were given a chance to punish your siblings because of your close death encounter…" 

Yes! This gave me an idea. 

"Lily, let's go back to my room. I want to give a welcome back present to my siblings." 

Lily's face brightened up. "Yes, that's a good idea!" 

We walk away from the table so that the other maids clean up.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Papa is carrying us, yay! 

We can barely feel our bodies but we can make a few twitches here or there. 

Lucas came immediately after papa called for him which was a double yay! 

He didn't say anything but followed behind us. 

As papa carried us, we finally made it inside the big palace. There were butlers and maids there to greet us, they bowed deeply and didn't look up to meet anyone's eyes. 

Papa walked and didn't give them a glance as he headed towards a room. 

Opening the door, it was filled with many cute clothes and Felix was there with a person holding a cute blue dress with many small ribbons. 

"It's an honor to finally meet your royal highnesses." The women said bowing down. 

"You are said to be the best, if you failed to see my expectations there will be consequences." Papa said as he sit down on a chair facing the women. Lucas went to lean on a wall closes to us. Watching the whole thing play out, but deep down he is slightly surprised by what the blondie did. 

We still couldn't move much so we sat on papa lap. I looked around and couldn't stop being amazed by all the cute dresses. Aster also looked around in wonder, wondering if this is for us then Athanasia. 

"Acacia, Aster, what is your favorite colors?" Papa said as he looked down on us. 

"Blue" 

"Green" Aster said.

"Alright, show me your expensive clothes with those colors."

The women nodded and went off to pick up some few clothes. 

She came back with many clothes in her arms. She then hang them on a extra rank so that they won't wrinkled. 

"These are popular in the capital but are very hard to own because of their prices. The reasons they are hard to own was because of how the fabric was made and the time it took to made. The fabric came from the eastern capital where the color was created in that area. It's rare because there is only limit supply of how it was made-" Papa cut off the tailor. 

"I didn't ask for a history lesson, all that matter is that Aster and Acacia is happy. And if they liked these rare clothes then I'll buy it." 

We widen our eyes in disbelief. Aren't these clothes rare? If it's rare then it must be super expensive! Does papa just spend money left and right? But, we're unworthy for these clothes. There too expensive and we don't want papa to get in trouble for spending so much money in one go. 

Papa looked down on our hesitation expression. As if he knows what we are thinking, he said. "Don't look at the prices and just pick your favorites. I have enough money, and if anybody have something they want to say, they must go through me first." He raised his hands and patted our heads. 

Our doubt immediately vanish as we nodded our head. We trust papa. And if papa said it's okay, then it's okay. 

Even if we are unworthy of the clothes, we don’t want papa to get sad.

The tailor then smiled wide as she then started to show us various clothing style that was made to fit for a princess and prince.