Chapter 13

Arthur quick note: To clear up some things is that Athanasia, Aster, and Acacia are triplets. Athanasia is the oldest, Aster is the second, and Acacia is the third. Also, Acacia and Aster had died in their pass life at the age of 12.
---------------------------

“Oh look. You must think your some kind of sleeping beauty. Sleeping away all your worries while people need you to wake up.”

I opened my eyes and I see the psycho glaring at me with his ruby color eyes. Quickly I closed them hoping I’m dreaming. 

“Oh? Now you’re even pretending to be asleep? Look here princess, I need you to open your eyes or I will force them to stay open. I have people that need to be rescued because of you, so wake up.” 

Dude, please! Can I have a moment to let that sink in before waking up? It was a super important dream! And if you have people to rescue then why are you staying here! 

Ugh, I’m already a bit irritated from all the pain and coughing up blood, so what is this dirtbag doing here… Huh? 

It doesn’t hurt anymore? 

“You owe me your life.” 

He stood up and immediately turned short! Why does he look like a kid! How did he do that! He still has his glare at me but he kind of looks cute...

I heard the doors open, looking in that direction I see daddy and Felix!

I got up and said Daddy while running to him. 

“He… GAH!!” I trip and was about to hit my forehead against the floor until I felt arms catch me. I looked up and daddy is the one who saved me 

He picks me up and he’s not going to fling me off?…

“Are you still feeling sick?” He said while looking at me. Before I could answer a loud cough interrupt us. 

It was the psycho magician. He had his furious glare which gave me shivers. 

He said, “Now that you have your happy reunion, release my Cia and Star. A deal is a deal blondie.” 

Huh! Did he called daddy blondie!? How isn’t he dead yet! 

Shock, my eyes widen as I looked back and forth between daddy and the psycho magician. What happened? 

Daddy raised his hand and signaled Felix to grab something. Did something happen when I was sleeping? 

Before I could say something, someone opened the door forcefully, and it’s Lily! 

“Princess!”

“Lily!”

She came towards daddy and me and said with her eyes full of tears. “I finally get to see you again… I… I’m so… For the past month, I’ve thought I might never see you again, so I… Princess, we have some good news for you.” 

Huh? 

“A month?” I asked, confuse.

Lily nodded her head to answer my question. “You’ve been asleep for exactly 48 days.”  

What! 

Before I could ask for more questions, the doors opened again. This time it’s Felix, and behind him-What!? 

Behind him was the girl from last time, but she has royal blue eyes! So does the young boy! No, only Jennette and I were the only people who have royal blue eyes… Who are they?