3. snowblind

3
-=+=-

Well this is reality, you only live it once so wake up from your dream
But just fall tonight, let the lines get blurred, let your thoughts be free
Let your thoughts be free

-=+=-

"Will? Wake up and let's go, buddy! Your flight isn't going to wait for your lazy butt." Will's dad yelled through Will's door, banging his fist obnoxiously on it.

"I-I'm getting up." Will yelled back, throwing his covers back. He pulled on a fresh shirt and jeans, grabbing a hat and his suitcase, of course, as well. He ran through the hallway and out the front door, stopping only to kiss his mum on the cheek and hug his brother goodbye.

"Ready?" His dad asked as Will practically fell into the passenger seat of their car, his suitcase in the trunk.

"Yeah," Will straightened his appearance in the front camera on his phone. "Oh, shit! I forgot my charger."

"Here, take mine." Will's dad suggested, too focused on reversing out of the driveway and onto the barren road.

"It doesn't work on my phone, Dad. It's a different brand."

"Oh, is it? Sorry."

"Nah, don't worry too much about it. I'm sure Jordan or his brother will have one."

"Who?"

Will chuckled and watched the trees fly past him through the window. "Jordan, my online. . . friend whose house I will be staying at for some time while I'm in Seattle."

"Oh, okay. By the way, there's a muffin on the console. Your mum told me you'd need it for your 'energy' to make it to this Jordan's home."

Will was surprised he didn't notice the obvious baked good when he first got into the car. He began to pick at the top part as he listened to his dad ramble on and on about some new co-worker who 'didn't know a pencil from a pen.'

Soon enough, they'd pulled into the vast parking lot of the airport.

Excitement began bubbling up in Will as he assisted his dad in unpacking the car. Will's trips to the United States were very, very rare, so this was more than just meeting Jordan.

Will began to haul his suitcase with his dad through the airport until, an hour later, they'd finally found the right gate.

"If you need us, call us, okay? You promise you'll be safe?"

"I'll be fine, Dad. It's only for a week. I'll be back before you know it. I love you." Will reached up and kissed his dad on the cheek. In response, his dad gave him a quick squeeze on the shoulder.

"All right, you rowdy kid. Get on into America." Will waved as his dad began to walk back through the humongous facility until he became a small figure. Then he disappeared.

Will settled into one of the set of chairs in front of the gate. He had a few minutes to spare, so instead of checking to make sure he had everything like any other person would, he instead went through his Twitter.

Kiingtong @Kiinqtonq

Guess who's waiting in the airport ;)

Will avoided mentioning Jordan. He didn't want him to be too excited.

Instantly, fans began to freak out.

"Why are you so early lol??????"

"oH mY gOd I bEt hE's heRe to seE jOrdAn"

"#Kiani#Kiani#Kiani#Kiani#Kiani"

"lol u suck"

"Hey guys! Sub to my channel! I make daily content!"