5. lock in your love

5
-=+=-

Feel the breeze, rushing past, I face
Just hold on to this warm embrace
Looking out side by side we'll stay
Seasons change, still the love remains

-=+=-

Will sneakily slid his hand into Jordan's as he watched Jordan set up his microphone.

"Who are you going to record with?" Will questioned, rocking back and forth on the metal stool Jordan had pulled into his room for Will.

"Ryan and Brayden since you didn't bring your laptop with you." Jordan muttered, launching his Minecraft and preparing his Fraps.

"Didn't think too much into packing, honestly. I'm sorry."

Jordan's eyes were glued to the monitor's screen. "You're fine."

Really?

Will let go of Jordan's hand and stared at the ground, gently swinging his feet back and forth.

"Why'd you let go?" Will looked up to see that Jordan was facing him, completely abandoning his process of opening TeamSpeak.

"I was going to let you finish. . . you have to play somehow, and I'm holding you back from doing so, literally."

"So? I can play one-handed. I'm not sure how I'll operate the keyboard, but we'll find a way. Unless. . ." Jordan trailed off, swiveling back around in his chair to open Skype.

"What're you trying to drag me into, Jordan?"

"I'll just tell Ryan and Brayden to get Mitch to record with them. Then we can record a challenge." Will listened to the calming clicks of the keyboard as Jordan typed away.

"I'm bad at challenges, Jordan." Will whined, trailing his finger across Jordan's arm.

"It's fine, dude. You just have to work the keyboard and I'll get the mouse. Simple." Jordan grabbed onto one of the legs of the stool and scooted Will closer to his desk.

"SG?"

"God, no."

"All right, that's what we'll be teaming up on." Jordan laughed except it wasn't the make-sound-from-the-back-of-your-throat laugh. It was the snort-air-through-your-nose-and-make-some-noise-in-your-mouth laugh.

"Jordan, we're going to die instantly." Will muttered, placing his right hand on the correct keys.

"You're being negative, Will! Be positive." Jordan said as he logged onto his server.

Joke after joke, loss after loss, laugh after giggle, Jordan and Will battled through the talented players, completely uncoordinated with the controls.

"Don't upload this, Jordan. I feel like too many people would be mad at us." Will giggled, laying his hand on top of Jordan's and lacing his fingers with his.

"Maybe. I thought I did pretty well on the whole left click thing."

"Keep believing, Jordan." Will sighed, standing up. "I'm bored."

"Yeah? What do you want to do?"

"Something the camera doesn't get to see." Will purred, tugging Jordan out of his chair.

"Sure, we can make bowls of cereal. That's cool, too." Jordan pulled his hand out of Will's.

"Jordan, I was just kidding." Will mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I know, I'm being an ass to you-"

"Arse."

"Whatever. I'm not the British one, silly. I'm sorry if I'm neglecting you, Will. I'm trying to finish this PAX stuff up."

"I understand. Don't we have to get badges soon?" Will sat on the edge of Jordan's bed, taking out his phone and scrolling through Twitter notifications.

"Not for a couple of days. Come on Will, let's do something the camera doesn't see, like you said." Jordan slipped a finger under Will's chin and kissed him.

"N-Netflix sounds fun, y-yeah." Will stuttered, his cheeks blushing red.

"How'd you know? Game of Thrones?" Jordan giggled, flopping onto his bed beside Will.

"You know the answer." Will winked, turning around to lay next to Jordan.

Jordan reached for his tablet, switching it on and searching for the Netflix application installed on the device. Will grabbed one end of the tablet, Jordan on the other. They balanced it between them as Jordan snuck under Will's arm and rested his head on his chest.

After twenty minutes into the second episode they watched, Will groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jordan paused the show.

"Just the stress of PAX finally hit me. We aren't renting a house, are we?"

"Why would we?"

"You know, like a Cube House." Will wiggled out from under the steadily heating tablet, stretching to pop his back.

"I think some of them are staying in some house. I know Parker and Sean and Liam are. I don't know about anyone else. Oh, and Zach." Jordan said, counting people off on his fingers.

"Are we going to stay. . . in the house, that is." Will crawled out of the bed and began to pace the small room.

"No. I live in Seattle, Will. I'm sure we'll be fine staying here. Oh, and I plan on taking you to the Space Needle when some of the others get here."

Will nodded, fumbling with a random stack of sticky notes he found hidden behind Jordan's monitor.

"Oh, sounds great." Will murmured.

"Feeling all right, dude? You seem a little negative." Jordan walked behind Will and rested his chin on Will's shoulder.

"I'm fine. I just can't wait for PAX. That's all."

Jordan shrugged, turning on the ball of his foot and marching out of his room. "Yell for me if you ever need me."

Will sighed, rubbing his temple. He traced the wood patterns on Jordan's desk, muttering to himself.

That's all.

-=+=-

[ oh no I know what's coming after this (;

sAd thIngS

sorry for not uploading this sooner. I've been focusing on the last chapter of Alleyway and getting it updated and situated for you guys ;-;

I surpassed 1k reads on this which is absolutely amazing! I can't thank you guys enough (:

I promise to have this updated soon.

thank you so much for reading!
I really appreciate it :)
leave some love for this if you'd like to ;)
- p.b.