6. canvas

6
-=+=-

Suddenly you piece yourself back together.
Now what's your vision?
And I don't wanna have to give a damn about you or your inhibitions.
After all, you're the one who taught me love was not for everybody.
However, I'm starting to see this world in the right light, yet it still gets darker.

-=+=-

Will gripped the armrests of his chair, glaring at the screen in front of him.

"One more case opening? What do you say, Ryan?"

"Go for it, dude!"

Will growled.

"All right, stream. We may be coming to an end soon, but chances are we may log onto the Cube and-"

Will screamed once, tears spilling onto his cheeks. Luckily, he was home alone.

He sat curled in his desk chair surrounded by the darkness of his room, the only light visible spilling from his monitor's screen onto the ground.

He watched as the chat next to the Twitch stream sped up until it was near impossible to read.

"I guess we're turning it into a 12 hour livestream! Can you do it, Ryan?"

"I don't know, dude. Why don't you ask someone like Will or Bee to join you? I think I may need to go."

There was a pause as Will sucked in his breath.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see if Bee or Will Shep is busy. Nice of you to join me, dude."

"Um, yeah. No prob! Catch you later, Jordan's stream!" Ryan's voice trilled.

Jordan.

The name was burned into Will's mind. It hurt to say his name, to say the jumbled combination of vowels and consonants in order to form a word.

Will felt a tear land onto his shirt.

"So, I'm still waiting for responses from Will Shep and Bee. I guess it's question time while I busy myself with some Cube work. Leave some questions in chat, and I'll try to read and answer them!" Jordan grinned into his webcam, his green eyes bright and happy.

Will's never were that happy anymore.

He hovered his hands over his keyboard.

Should I even dare to?

The clicks of his keyboard echoed in the room as he quickly typed into the overflowing chat.

KittyXOlover7: Jordan!!!!!Baby!!!!!
[mod]Kiingtong: I'm sorry.
Minecraftnoobsunite666: ****
[mod]Kiingtong: I didn't mean to hurt you.
1kianilover4eva1: wiLL OMG!!
ExoticLemonade: now kiss

He sat back, stuttering and somehow lost for breath. Instantly, fans began screaming his name, some even yelling at Jordan to notice Will's remarks.

But Jordan glanced over them without saying a word.

Will watched closely as Jordan's face fell for a split second but immediately brightened up.

"What was the most memorable thing from Prime? Ah, probably the- oh, Creeper!- chance to meet all of my online friends and see them for the first time. I really enjoyed that."

You enjoyed me, too.

Will itched to log onto the Cube sever himself, to straight up walk up to Jordan's character and kill him.