8. out on a limb

[ sorry for not updating ;-; ]

8
-=+=-

You used to think I was someone special
Till you knew my name
Open the doors to invade my castle
Don't you feel it's strange?

-=+=-

Will giggled, watching as Zack fell to his death once more.

"I hate this fucking game!" Zack screamed, peaking the stream of sound into Will's headphones.

"Chill, dude! We can play something else." Will smiled, enjoying the recording with the younger boy.

"I can't, Will. Finish off the recording with another guy. Sorry." Zack sighed, disconnecting from the game.

"Oh. But I already checked with the other Zach and he's busy. So is Liam and Bee and Mark and-"

"You know who I mean, Will."

"User left your channel."

Will groaned, switching over to his TeamSpeak.

After suffering in a deep funk, Will was finally motivated to start recording without a word mentioned to anyone. Once the first video he uploaded was made public, the rest of the Cube members swarmed over him, asking questions and expressing their worry.

Are you okay?

Are you dealing with this fine?

Jordan is sorry, you know.

Will, are you even paying attention?

Will's eyes skimmed over the Cube TeamSpeak, picking out certain people that would be acceptable to record with.

The only thing was that every recording and private room was already filled with members with their microphones muted or on.

Except one.

Except one with only two people.

Will stared at the name, his anger and sadness building up inside of him.

Bayani.

He itched to join the recording room, but he knew that'd make Jordan despise him even more. Jordan would once again give him the lecture again on how his personality was negative and unwanted.

But Will did it anyways.

"Come on, Ryan, can you fight him? I'm- oh." Once Will heard Jordan's voice, he smiled after battling through so many weeks without his ex-best friend.

"Hey, Will!" Ryan chirped. Will could tell that he was uneasy.

"Will, I told you I didn't want to record with you anymore." Jordan muttered.

"No, you said you didn't want to record with me as much." Will retorted, his mouth acting before his mind. "I mean, I'm sorry, Jordan. I ruined another thing, didn't I?"

"It's fine, Will! Jordan can just not include this clip, can't you, bud?" Ryan laughed nervously.

"Well-"

"Great! I gotta go. Why don't you two work it out? It seems like I'm not needed here right now. Bye, guys!"

"See ya, Ryan. Thanks for the clips, dude."

"User left your channel."

"What the fucking hell, man?" Jordan hissed.

Will winced, fumbling with the hem of his shirt. "You're really good at welcoming people, huh?"