12. hummingbird

[ oh god this is so awkward please please read the bottom authors note when you can omfg ]

11

-=+=-

Time is fleeting, you say
When I grabbed your hand, you turned away
We chased after the sun, and the fading light of day
We watched the broken shards slip away

But no matter how I try
You still won't look me in the eye
Are you afraid you'll fall into the darkness that's inside?
Whilst my arms are open wide

-=+=-

Jordan watched as the taller boy breathed sharply underneath him as his fingers simply curled through the others. Will's breathing was anything but natural. The boy that's hair was covering his forehead in a messily beautiful manner was causing him to feel odd things that he wasn't used to.

"I really do love you." Jordan whispered again, quietly.

"Yeah, I know." Will replied.

Jordan moved up so that their foreheads touched slightly before Will began to drag his finger tips along the skin just underneath Jordan's t-shirt, feeling the outline of his spine against his pale skin. His fingers were cold to the touch, but Jordan didn't mind.

He quickly pulled his face down to Will's in an attempt to get closer to him by connecting their lips once again, making them both surprised by his fast actions. Will quickly responded, taking his hands from Jordan's waist and placing them around his neck, pulling him farther down until he almost lost balance.

"Are you sure you're okay with me doing this?" Jordan asked after a few minutes, his eyes carefully trained on Will's.

Right as Will nodded his head, Jordan quickly attached his lips to Will's neck, causing him to produce a strangled gasping noise and his back muscles to tense. This encouraged Jordan to keep going, so he made a trail of kisses all the way up from above his collarbone to the back of his ear until he got to Will's hair line.

They both clung onto each other as if they let go, they would drift and the moment would be ruined. Even as Jordan pushed Will over so he was no longer above him, their hands stayed together. Even as Jordan pinned Will's hands next to him so he wouldn't have a chance to distract him, their hands were still interlocked in what seemed like a death grip.

Their breaths mixed together as they awkwardly tried to remove their shirts without actually getting up. Will's hand went straight to Jordan's back, squeezing slightly, which made Jordan bite down on his own bottom lip. The boy in front of him had such an effect on him that it wasn't even funny.

Will's hands slowly moved down until he reached Jordan's waistband, slipping his thin fingers past it, squeezing again. Jordan complied easily, sitting up to allow the other boy to remove the clothing.

They both happily moved together, making each of their hearts pound against their rib cages. Will began to whisper comments into Jordan's ear as they continued to remove things until there was nothing left in between their bodies.

Will was pushed up against the headboard of the bed by Jordan until he was almost sat straight up, Jordan's hands lingering on his leg for a second before reaching up to his hair, lightly tugging it back. Will's vocal chords made an involuntary noise at this action, causing his hips to buck up in the process. Jordan smiled against Will's neck at the obvious effect that he had on him.

Will's hand gripped at his hips, pulling his body closer to his as they had the silent agreement to go further than they already were.

Jordan climbed off of the taller boy's lap, sitting next to him and pulling him far enough so that his back was pressed against him. His fingers traced the freckles on the boys back as he lifted him up and set him back down, listening to the noises that came from his mouth.