Takizawa Seidou

The moment I opened my eyes, I realized that I wasn't inside the disgusting fluid anymore.

Either I pulled myself out without realizing it, or someone jumped to the rescue.

I felt my consciousness slowly coming back as my head started pounding hard.

A groan escaped my lips while I tried my best to sit up with the help of the tree that my body was leaning against.

I gripped my head, trying to calm myself down a bit before finally taking the moment to analyse my surroundings.

There were a lot of trees in the area. It appears that whoever saved my life had taken me to the forest on top of a small hill with a good view of the city.

I took a deep breath before letting it out as relief flooded my veins.

Carefully, I stood on my two feet and took in the view.

The sun was slowly rising over the city. I gawked in awe as I stayed there, mesmerized by the beautiful sight.

My hair gently swayed with wind alongside the branches above me.

For a moment, I was able to feel the weight lift from my shoulders.

"Y/N!"

I turned around towards the sound to come face-to-face with someone familiar.

His messy white hair and his long black cape gently fluttered with the breeze as we locked eyes for a few seconds.

I widened my eyes as he suddenly started running towards me.

"Seidou?!"

Takizawa threw his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're okay!" he cried, "I...I was worried that you wouldn't wake up!"

I gently rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Takizawa released the hug.

"W-When I pulled you out of the sewers, you were out cold. So..."

He chuckled awkwardly.

"I-I guess I was afraid to lose you..."

I smiled softly.

"Thank you for saving me."

Takizawa smiled back.

There was a question that I needed to ask him.

But, Takizawa already answered it before I got the chance to ask.

"Oh, about Kaneki Ken..." he said, "He's safe, don't worry. Your blue-haired friend already found him."

I sighed; that's a relief...

"How did you know I was going to ask you that?" I asked.

Takizawa laughed.

"I can tell by your expression, you're easy to read."

"Oh yeah? Then what else is my face telling you~?" I teased.

Takizawa blushed and started stuttering.

I laughed and playfully smacked him on the back.

"I'm just teasing you."

The two of us then stared into the distance.

Seidou, huh?

I'll admit, our first meeting was much unexpected.

When I accidentally bumped into him on the street, I couldn't help but feel like a protagonist from a romance anime.