chapter one

*Siyeon's POV*

Today is monday, exhausting day again, 6hours of school.

I don't like school, especially because I don't have Yeji Unnie with me, but it will change in a few months because then I'm a 11th grader and Yeji a 12th grader so I will change school and go with her to her school.

I'm changing in my uniform right now and put my hair in a ponytail, putting a bit perfume on and walked downstairs to see Yeji Unnie's friends already here.

I'm a shy person so I don't really talk to them, her friends are just one year older than me.

Before I forget to introduce myself, I'm Hwang Siyeon, the little sister of Hwang Yeji.

I was born on 8July 2002, I'm 155heigh or, more like short, I'm the shortest among my friends or family member.

I hugged my sister and she kissed my forehead "good morning, Unnie" I said and pulled away from the hug "goodmorning too. Sit down, food is done and I'm driving you to school" she said and put the plate infront of my face.

"Hyunjin will drive me to school" I said calm but knowing at the back of my head that It wont end in a good way.

Hyunjin is my boyfriend, he abuse me for a year now, touching me and raping me, I never talked to everyone about it, I know that I have friends and my sister that I can talk with them about it, but I'm too scared to do it so i just have it as my biggest secret.

After the dating we had and got in a relationship, he completely changed, he is a monster and use me for his needs, for money to get alcohol and even sleep with other girls, I can't break up with him because he threatened me that something bad will happen to me (btw I love Hyunjin, no hate on him).

I already fall out of love with him months ago but I can't do anything about it.

"Siyeonie, you're in deep thoughts. Everything fine? You should start eating" Yeji Unnie said and I got out of  my thoughts "oh yeah.. sorry Unnie" I said and started to eat breakfast.

Yeji sit beside me and start eating too, laughing with her friends while the doorbell rang.

I bring the plate on the sink and walked to Yeji and kiss her cheek "see you later, Unnie" she nod and then I bow at her friends and say bye to them too.

I got my shoes on and my bag, getting my keys and open the door to leave.

Hyunjin is in the same class as Yeji, but he sometimes drive me to school just to have a little 'fun' before going in his school "good morning, baby" he said and kissed my cheek because we stand outside of his car and of Yeji's house, so he act like he love me.

"Morning" I said and feel him kissing down my neck and then walked in his car.

He started to drive and started to touch me "can you please stop, Hyunjin. It's so early in the morning" I said but he didn't stop "it's only the beginning, babygirl" he said with a disgusting voice.

I know that he will fuck me again and I can't do anything about it, only to let him do it and then taking pills to not get pregnant.

My sister and friends don't know that I take them, and I don't know when I'm gonna tell them.

He parked the car somewhere, almost at my school and look at me "on the backseat" he said and I did what he told, getting on the backseat.

He went to me too and got between my legs, unbelting his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers, pulling my panties to the side and just thrust himself in me.