chapter seven

*still the same day*

*Siyeon's POV*

I was already awake because today is school but Yeji was holding me in her arms so tight that I couldn't get up.

"Unnie, I need to get ready for school.." I said and trying to get up.

"No, lie down and fall asleep. Do you really think I let you go to school after our talk? You even didn't had enough of sleep and you don't look okay. Come and sleep" she said and I looked at her.

"But I need to tell my friends.." i said.

Yeji pulled out her phone and have it on her ear "hello Lia, I wanted to say that Siyeon won't come to school today because she don't feel well" she said and I lie my head on her chest again.

"Ok i will tell her" Yeji said and ended the call "Lia and Yuna said get well soon" she said and I nod.

*Yeji's POV*

She was falling asleep on me again, knowing that she is tired and maybe have a headache from too much crying.

Ryujin woke up and rubbed her eyes "goodmorning" she said "goodmorning too, baby" I said back and opened my free arm to tell her she should come in my arm.

We stayed like this for maybe around 2hours, so I put Siyeon softly on the bed and put the blanket over her.

Ryujin and I walked to the kitchen because Chaer would arrive soon, she will have a sleepover till tomorrow here.

We make some breakfast and it ringed on the door.

Ryujin walked to the door and hugged Chaeryeong "good morning" she said to Ryujin and to me.

"Goodmorning too" Chaer said and sit on the chair by the table.

We were done making breakfast so I put plates on the table "can someone wake up Siyeon?" I ask.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong looked at each other "you can wake her, Chaeryeong" Ryujin said and Chaer only nod and stand up.

*Chaeryeong's POV*

I walked upstairs and in Siyeon's room, seeing that no one is lying there, so I walked back downstairs "you can prank someone else. She isnt home" I said and crossed my arms.

"Someone is mad because Siyeon isn't in her bed" Ryujin said and I rolled my eyes "she is in my room" Yeji said.

"You sure?" I asked her and she nod "yes sure. Ryujin just wanted to tease you. She had a breakdown in the middle of the night" she said and I nod, rushing upstairs in Yeji's room.

I opened the door and see her lying there peacefully.

I knelt infront of her "Yeonie, wake up" I said and she opened her eyes "Chaer Unnie, you're already here.." she said and had a small smile.

Her voice was quiet because of the crying I think.

"You had a breakdown in the middle of the night, what happened?" I asked her and lean my head on my arm that lie on the bed.

"I told Ryujin Unnie and Yeji Unnie about Hyunjin.. I promised you that I will tell them.. so I did.." she said and I just caressed her cheek.

"Do you feel better now?" She nod at my question and closed her eyes "hey, don't enjoy it too much, Yeji Unnie and Ryujin Unnie made some breakfast. Come downstairs and we eat together" I said and helped her up.

We walked downstairs and I sit down first, Siyeon sitting beside me.

"Can you break up with him today, Siyeon?" Yeji asked her.