chapter twenty

*no one's POV*

Chaeyeon open the door, seeing Yeji and Ryujin there, wanting to check on you.

It was already 1pm, you and Chaeryeong are still sleeping peacefully, you in her warm embrace.

"Where's Siyeon?" Yeji ask Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon already knocked on Chaeryeong's door to wake the both of you for breakfast. As no one answered or anything, Chaeyeon opened the door and saw your clothes that you have worn before lying on the ground, a open condom too, and the blanket a bit off your body, so Chaeyeon saw your bare back.

"Well, Siyeon and Chaeryeong are still sleeping" she said and walk to the livingroom.

Chaeryeong walked down, still just in underwear and scratch the back of her head.

"Baby, what do you want again?" She shout so you can hear her in her room.

"Juice" you said and Chaeryeong open the fridge "you had juice in the night already" Chaeryeong said and laugh to herself "Chaeryeong, I swear its enough now. Stop with that and just bring me juice" you whine and Chaeryeong laugh more, didnt notice that the girls are in the livingroom.

"As you can hear, 'juice in the night already', they did it, in the freaking night" Chaeyeon said "they did what?" Yeji and Ryujin said in the same time.

"They did it last night. I knocked on the door in the morning to tell them that breakfast is ready. I got no answer after some time and open the door. Siyeon's clothes were completely on the ground, a condom, what I think Chaeryeong didnt used and the blanket over Siyeon was a bit off, so I saw her bare back. And did you noticed Chaeryeon's scratch marks on her back? They're made by Siyeon" Chaeyeon explain.

Yeji stood up, but Ryujin pull her back down and sit her on the couch "calm down, Yeji. They just had sex, nothing more" Ryujin said  and Yeji look to her girlfriend.

"Just sex? Siyeon is 18 and they're just dating" she said and Ryujin laugh at her girlfriend "come on. You can be happy that she is 18 and not like the gen z kids that have sex with 14 or something. And Siyeon use birth control, she won't be pregnant with 18" Ryujin said and Yeji nod "right. You're right, Ryujinnie" Yeji said and cup her girlfriends cheek and give her a peck.

You drink your juice and look at Chaeryeong. You are wearing a pair of shorts and a hoodie of Chaeryeong, sitting on the chair she have to her desk.

"I'm going to take a shower" Chaeryeong said and you nod "I will too, but alone and in the other shower you have here" you said and open the door "why not with me?" Chaeryeong ask and walk to you, hugging you from behind and her head hiding in the crook of your neck.

"Because I said, babe. Go shower, you stink because you were sweating too much" you tease her and she let a bit go of you "you were sweating too, baby. But okay, take a shower. Do you know where it is?" She ask you and you nod "downstairs, Chaery" you said and Chaeryeong nod.

You walk but Chaeryeong stopped you "gimme kiss, baby" chaeryeong said and puckered her lips.

"You need to bend down, Chaeryeong" you said and Chaeryeong did. She puckered her lips again and close her eyes.

You put your cheeks on her lips and she open her eyes as you backed away "not your cheek. Your lips. Give me a real kiss, princess" she said and you giggle as she pulled you closer.

You put your lips on hers and pulled away quickly to tease her again.

She just pull you in a tight hug, her arms around your neck, so you wrap your arms around her back.