chapter eight

*Siyeon's POV*

I woke up, looking at my alarm and see its 5am in the morning, the moonlight was shining in my room and I looked down, lying halfway on Chaer Unnie.

I wanted to go up but she stopped me "why are you awake? Its 5 in the morning" she said and looked at my alarm.

"I don't know why I woke up, Unnie.." I looked at her from above "come and lie down. Let's fall asleep before you don't feel sleepy anymore" she said and her hand went around my waist.

"I'm not tired.. " I said and she looked at me "that's what i mean, you little kid. You was sleeping the whole day. Let's try to fall asleep again so your sleep rhythm is normal" she said and I lie my head on her chest.

"I don't think I can fall asleep again, Unnie.." I said.

She grabbed her phone and play some soft and calming music, having it on low so it isnt so loud "try now, it helps alot to listen to soft and calming music to fall asleep" she said.

I feel that she put her hand under my hoodie and feel her fingertips on my skin, my breath hitched at the sudden touch "shh, I won't hurt you, Yeonie. I only make some soft circles on your back to make you comfortable and sure you will fall asleep. Sorry that i scared you" she said softly and kissed my head.

I calmed a bit down and close my eyes "you're so caring, Unnie.." I said in a calm voice "only want the best for you" she said softly again.

Her voice is so smooth, it makes me comfortable and want to hear her voice more, or her laugh too.

I really want to get closer to her and know her more.

"You're cute" I said and she giggle "you're cuter, Yeonie. Close your eyes now, it makes you fall asleep easily if you have them close" she said and I closed them.

"And what about you?" I ask her "I'll make sure you fall asleep before I close my eyes again" she said "but you said you won't feel sleepy when you stay awake now.. " I said.

"But I'm still tired so, be quiet now and listen to the music so you fall asleep" she said and I closed my eyes.

She was humming along with the music the whole time so I felt tired and about to fall asleep "goodnight, Unnie.." I said "goodnight too, cutie" she said and I fall asleep.

*Chaeryeong's POV*

It was now 11am and I'm still not sleeping, having Siyeon in my arms, but now she is completely lying on me.

It knocked on the door so I told that they can come in, they walked to my direction "God, you have eye bags, Chaeryeong. Why?" Yeji asked and my eyes feel really heavy "couldn't sleep the night as I make sure that Siyeon fall back asleep" I said to them "wake her up and then fall asleep" Yeji said.

I shake my head at them "she is sleeping peacefully right now, I can't wake her right now. Let her sleep" I said "and you?" She asked a bit worried "I'll fall asleep soon, don't worry" I said and breathed out.

Siyeon hugged me so I looked at her "sorry, Unnie.." she said and I was a bit shock that she is awake "its okay. Close your eyes if you're still tired" I said.

She sit up on me and I have my eyes closed but I know that it looks wrong, and her sister is even in the room "Siyeon, this is a really wrong position" I said calmly.

She lie down on me again and snuggle on me "how come you're so tired when you slept the most among all of us" I asked Siyeon.

"I don't know. Maybe you're just comfortable and want to lie like this" she said "I think I just leave the both of you alone now" Yeji said and closed the door.

//3pm//

I woke up, looking at Siyeon who still lie on me but is on her phone "you slept well?" I ask her.

She paused the video that she was watching and looked at me "I did. And you, Unnie?" She asked me and I nod.

"I did too, Yeonie. Do you want something to eat?" I ask.

"No, Unnie. I just want to stay in bed" she said and got up from me "but if you're hungry then go to eat. I don't want to be the reason why you'll be hungry" she said and started to play her video again.

"Okay, but make sure you will eat later" I said and stood up from bed and head to the kitchen.

*Siyeon's POV*

I watched some videos that are funny to get me into better mood.

It ringed the door but Chaeryeong is downstairs so she can open the door for the person who ringed the door.

I was fixed on my phone that I didnt noticed someone opened my door but I didnt looked up "who ringed the door, Unnie?" I asked and paused the video to look up.

I started to ger scared because it wasnt Chaeryeong, it was Hyunjin.

"W-What are you doing h-here?.." I asked and crawl against my headboard as he walked to me.

To be continued..........

Next chapter to this will be updated tomorrow morning!