chapter thirteen

*Siyeon's POV*

Chaeryeong's alarm was ringing so loud, but it surprises me that she is still asleep.

I turn it off and sit on her "Chaeryeongie, I need to go to school" I said and she woke up.

"What a beautiful sight to see in the morning" she said and brush a lock of hair behind my ear.

I blush at her words and her little moves that she do.

I grab her hands and pull her up so she is sitting "you need to bring me to school, Chaerry" I said and our faces are really close to each other.

I got up from her lap because I got shy and wanted to change "can I?" I ask her and about to open her big wardrobe.

"Open it and get clothes that you want to wear, beautiful angel" she said and the nickname was really cute.

"What did you called me?" I turn around and ask her with a smile.

She stand up from the bed and walked to me, pulling me in her arms "beautiful angel. You like that nickname?" I smiled even more  "yes, I do" I said and feel a little peck on my forehead.

I turn around and open her wardrobe, only to feel her backhugging me tight, giving me a kiss on my neck.

If I'm being honest, it already feels like we are a couple "it feels like we are a couple?" Chaeryeong asked and I started to blush.

"I-.." I didnt get a word out of my mouth and bury my head in my hands.

"Hey, it's okay. It might feel like it already, but we still need to date. You're not even inlove with me" she said and I nod "you're right.." I said.

I got some clothes out of her wardrobe and now she got out some clothes.

I dressed up and walked to her "why do you take so long to get dressed?" I ask her.

She looked down at her own body and then to me "my suit pants are clearly too tight, it was a hard time to get in them" she said and showed me her suit pants.

"Well, you really have a hard time there" I said and hold in my laughter.

Chaeryeong crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on her wardrobe "where are you looking at, little girl? This part is precious and still not used, let it be like this because I cant do anything about it" she said playfully and showed her part when she talked that its precious and not used.

"Yeah yeah, sure, Ryeongie. Not used?" I ask playfully and walk to her "yes, my girl, it's not used, not touched, nothing." She said and pulled me to her by my waist.

"What are you doing?" I crossed my arms over my chest this time and she smile at me "pulling you closer to me, that's what I'm doing right now" she said and give me a kiss on my forehead. I think that be a new habit of hers to give me soft kisses on my forehead.

"Chaery, I need to go to school. I dont want to be late" I told her and needed to look up to her because we're staying close.

"Cute that you need to look up at me, but okay. Let's go downstairs and I will drive you to school. And," she grab my hands and hold them.

"If someone ask you to hang out, you don't have time, we have a date today" she told me.

I smiled at her, giving her a small nod "okay, no time for today." I said and walked to the door of her room and opened it, didnt let go of her hand.

We walk downstairs, Chaeryeong stopped walking so I look at her "you don't have your bag here. What do you gonna do?" She asked.

I smirk and turned around "going to school without bag. So, I'm being a bad girl today" I said and she shake her head and make a 'tzz' sound.