chapter ten

*Siyeon's POV*

The alarm ringed so I turned it off and slowly lie in bed again.

Chaeryeong woke up and poked my cheek "goodmorning" she said.

My throat was dry and hurted a bit, but I replied her "goodmorning, Unnie".

My voice was not so loud, so I think I catched a cold or even a fever, but I stood up and walked to my wardrobe.

I got my uniform out and got my tshirt over my head to get dressed.

I looked at Chaeryeong and she was looking at me and my body "don't dream too much, Unnie. Start to change" I told her and walked out my room.

My vision starts to get blurry and I lost a bit of balance, but someone was holding me on my waist.

I turned around and it was Chaeryeong who was already changed in her uniform "is everything fine? You look like you're ill, bab- Yeonie" she said.

"Yeah I'm fine, Unnie. Dont need to worry" I told her and started to walk downstairs with all of my strength that I have to not collapse.

I hold tight on everything and see Yeji and Ryujin in the kitchen, putting some breakfast in my lunch box.

Yeji saw me and walked to me, pulling me in a hug "goodmorning. Have you slept well?" She asked "yes, I slept well. And you and Ryujin Unnie?" I asked her back.

Chaeryeong walked downstairs too now and Yeji was a bit shocked "yeah I and Ryu did too. You're here, Chaeryeong, since when?" She asked her and was still holding me in her arms.

"Oh, your little sister wanted me to stay and cuddle her last night, that's why I stayed" she said and I smiled a bit.

"Oh, is that so, Siyeon?" I only nod at her question, and see her smile too.

I got out of her arms and hold tight on the kitchen counter to put my lunch box in my bag and started to walk out of the door for school "see you later, Unnie's. Especially Chaer Unnie" I said and closed the door behind me.

*Chaeryeong's POV*

I almost called her baby a few mins ago. What had happened if I did..

I sit down on the chair by the kitchen counter and looked at Yeji "I don't think your sister feels well, Yeji Unnie" I told her and leaned my head on my hand.

"Why do you think that?" She asked and stopped what she was doing right now.

"Just a few mins ago, I think she was about to collapse or something, because I was holding her from behind when I walked out her room as she was walking down" I said to her and Yeji pulled out her phone.

She called Siyeon i think and she accepted the call "Unnie, why did you call?" She asked.

Yeji have her phone on speaker so we all can hear them "come back home" she said to Siyeon.

"No why? I have school, Unnie" she said and Yeji sighed out "you don't feel well, come back home and let me take care of you" Yeji said with a soft and calm voice.

"Unnie I'm fi-" Yeji interrupted her sister "you're not. Come back home now and get you to bed. I won't go to school today, so come home now".

"No, I'm really fine, Unnie.." Siyeon's voice was raspy a bit, sound like she is about to cry "I told you so often to not lie to me, did I? Come back home now, or do you dont feel that well and I come pick you up and carry you home?" Yeji asked.

"I'm not that far from home, maybe just a few mins, Unnie.." she said and Yeji walked to get her jacket "okay, wait there. I'm on my way now" she said and ended the call.