chapter twenty-two

It was the day before Chaeryeong will go to vacation with her family, so she is over at your house and her parents will pick her up tomorrow morning, driving to the airport and take the flight right at the time.

You was sad that she will leave you for almost 2 weeks and you won't see her that often, only on facetime. But you're happy for Chaeryeong to be in vacation.

Its night time right now, you and Chaeryeong are sitting in the livingroom and watch a movie together.

You're curled up under a blanket, wearing Chaeryeong's hoodie and sweatpants and sitting on her lap.

She is feeding you some popcorn all the time  because you was too lazy to move your hands and too focused on the movie, more like horror movie that you didnt like and didnt notice, because it's just a start.

"Chaeryeong" you called her name and she put her attention you, she look at your lips and then into your eyes.

"Baby" she call you too and you had a shy smile on your face, looking up to her "when do you need to go tomorrow?" It was a question that Chaeryeong don't want to answer, because she needs to go early in the morning, and she don't want to wake you up to say bye to her.

"Baby, don't ask about it" was her reply. You don't like the reply of her, so you put the popcorn box off your lap and but it on the coffee table.

You look at her, your hands crossed under your chest "just tell me so I can say bye to you" you told her, in a serious way and she chuckle.

"Baby" you stop her from talking and shake your head "don't baby me now. Just tell me when you need to wake up so I will too. After I know that you're in your car safely I will go back to bed, just like how you would want it".

She was a little bit speechless, because it's the first time you being serious, over a little conversation.

She hold your waist and lie you down on your back, being on top of you.

"I can baby you as much as I want, because i know that you like it. And I need to leave in 3 hours, so its 1am then" she told you.

You pout your lips "I thought you would at least sleep with me this night and we wake up together. I think I need ti stay up to say bye to you then" you said and she shake her head with a smile "don't keep yourself up. Just sleep, i will wake you up. I promise you" she hold up her pinky finger and you smile at her, hooking your pinky finger with hers.

She give you a peck on your lips and then started to kiss your face. You giggle because of her, wrapping your arms around her neck to pull her down on you.

"Hey, let me kiss you, my love" she said against your neck and you giggle again "no, let me hug you" you said.

She got her head up and seeing you have your eyes closed with a small smile tugged on your lips.

She took the chance and start to kiss your face again, going down to your neck and start to suck on this little spot that is your weakest, and it's a bit beside your Adams apple.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" You ask her, surprised that she just give you a hickey.

"Marking what's mine before I go" she said against your neck. She start to suck harder and you push her head gently away "don't do that when we're in the livingroom. A sound can come out sooner than you think and we're not home alone" you told her and she shrug her shoulders.

"Its just a sound, baby" she said and your eyes widen "just a sound? It's a moan and its embarrassing when the Unnie's are home too" you said and she chuckle "and? Not that bad" she said and you slap her shoulder.