chapter twenty-seven

Lia unnie and I get some alcohol, carrying some bottles and Yuna is carrying the shot glasses.

Yeji is just in the livingroom, allowing us to do this and wished us fun. Yuna open the door for us, and we walk in my room.

I put the bottles on the floor, and sit down on the floor too, we start to build a circle and we got a empty bottle for it to spin and point at one of us.

"Yuna, are you sure you really want to drink alcohol?" I ask again, knowing that she is too underaged for alcohol.

"Yeah, it's okay, Unnie" she said.

"Don't drink too much then, okay? It sting in the throat too much. If you're not comfortable with it by the first shot, I will get you something else then" I told her.

She was smiling at me and throw herself on me for a big hug. I just hug her back, patting her head and smile.

"You're so caring. I dont deserve the both of you"

Lia and I chuckle and Yuna and I pull away from the hug.

"We are all made for each other to be friends, Yuna" I told her and she nod.

My phone rings, and I know that its Chaeryeong because she always calls me at this time.

I pull out my phone and look at the caller. She changed her profile picture. It was me and her together, I was sitting between her legs with a mug of hot chocolate in my hand, while she is hugging me from behind. 

"Hey baby" was the first thing I heard when I accepted the call.

"You changed your profile picture? It's really cute" I say.

"Of course it's cute, because its us on our movie date a few weeks ago" she said, bringing this cute memorie back.

"I know, Chaery" I say.

Lia and Yuna made some kissing sounds and faces, to tease me. I just push their heads away and they fall on their back.

"How was your day, babygirl?"

"Great, I was going out with my friends awhile ago to play some bowling. Now they want to play truth or dare, so yeah. How was yours?"

"It was good. I went with my family to a neat place, then restaurant and with them into a sauna. It was really relaxing" she told me and it makes me happy.

"That makes me happy. I wanted to tell you something else, too" I told her, wanting her to know about that guy.

"Okay, go ahead, I'm listening"

"Well, awhile ago, I went to this little counter to order some drink for me and my girls, and well, a guy came and was kinda flirting with me? But, I told him that I'm in a relationship. At the end, he only wanted to know my name that he knows now" I told her, kinda nervous of how she react to it.

"You didnt gave him your number?" She ask.

"No, ofcourse not. I mean, he was really friendly, and was going away when I told him too. But nope, I didnt gave him my number or anything"

"That's my good girl. Now have fun with your girls. I love you"

"Okay, I love you too. And, see you in a few days"

"Yes, get yourself ready for some surprises" she said.

"What? No. I dont even have a surprise for you, baby. Don't buy me something or I won't greet you with kisses when you're back" i told her.

"Aww, you will be my surprise. And I'm gonna be the one greeting you with kisses"

I roll my eyes playfully and chuckle.