chapter twenty-five

I was in a deep slumber, had a beautiful dream but got woken up by my phone ringing.

I grab my phone, my eyes still closed and push the accept button, already knowing where it is.

"What?" I ask, being kinda annoyed.

"Oh, what's wrong, baby?" Chaeryeong said and I sit up and rub my eyes "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to be so mean" I told her.

"Its okay. Are you still tired, baby?" She ask me, her soft voice calming me down and I lay back down again.

"Mhm, I am" I said, my phone laying beside me and I curl up under the blanket again.

"What time is it?" I ask her.

"11am, babygirl"

I sigh out and rub my eyes again "it's too late, I can't fall asleep again" I told her grabbing my phone to hold it close to me.

"Babe, I end the call and go brushing teeth and eat. I will call you later.." i said "there is definitely nothing good with you, baby. Let's talk about it later, okay?" She said, i hear the worry in her voice "okay.." I say.

"Okay, I love you, baby" "I love you too, Chaery"

She and the call, and I walk in my bathroom, closing the door behind me and see still a hand print from Ryujin Unnie's slap yesterday.

I only shake my head and grab my toothbrush, getting it wet and then put toothpaste on it, starting to brush my teeth.

I spit everything out, and wash my mouth and toothbrush, putting it back to the toothbrush holder and leave the room.

I open my bedroom door and leave the room, walking down the stairs. Yeji Unnie and Ryujin Unnie are in the kitchen too, Yeji Unnie have puffy eyes again, and I couldnt keep looking at her.

"Siyeon.." Yeji said, but I was ignoring her.

I get out a bowl and put cereal in it, after that some milk. I get out a spoon.

I noticed that Yeji Unnie took some medicine and ate the soup that I bought her yesterday.

I walk my way upstairs, but I feel someone holding me back by my arm "don't ignore me, Siyeonie.." my sister start to cry again, and I feel that tears start to build up in my eyes.

"Yeji, p-please let go.." I said, calling her by her name what she didnt like.

She slowly let go of me and I look down, whispering an "I'm sorry.." and walk upstairs back in my room.

I close the door and went to my desk, getting my headset and turn on the ps4, same as my monitor.

I just hear how the door open and close, but I didnt turn around, and started a game. My controller got pulled out of my hand and I look at the person, it was my sister.

"Ye-" she slap my cheek too, but not hard like Ryujin Unnie did.

I start to cry, holding my cheek with my hand and look away, don't want to look at her because I know it's my fault.

"I'm really mad, Siyeon." She said and I nod my head.

She turn me around by my chair and bend down, looking me in my eyes and wipe my tears away, and stroking my cheeks.

I sniffle and cry more, my tears rolling down on her thumbs "I-I'm sorry, Unnie.." I said and she nod her head "I know, Siyeon. But dont ignore me, okay?" She ask, wiping my tears again.

"I-It's all my fault, U-Unnie. If I would only l-listen to you, this wouldnt have h-happened.."

She was shaking her head, and put my headset off my head, laying it on the table and pull me in her embrace.

"You were just stubborn and wanted to help me, and yes, you should've listen to me. But dont put the fault on you. You did made a bad decision, but you learned because of it. It's the fault of the guys, they put us in this situation. You was dumb and I was too. So now don't think about what happened yesterday. I'm okay now, and I'm happy that you're completely, except your panic attack yesterday. I was really worried when you declined my call and put on your mailbox. Nothing bad happened to you, right?" She told me, and looked at me when she asked the question.

Her hands are still on my cheek, and I couldnt even stop crying "why are y-you such a good person, Unnie?.." I ask her and hug her this time, my face in the crook of her neck.

"Shh, let's sit down on the bed so it's more comfortable" she said and got me up, carrying me onto my bed.

She sit down, her back leaning back and have me sideways on her lap, holding me close and my head was on her shoulder.

I wrap my arms around her and cry on her shoulder "cry as much as you need, baby. You can always lean on me" she caress my cheek with her right hand, while holding me by her left arm being wrapped around me.

"I-I don't deserve you, Unnie. W-why don't you just give m-me back to Eomma and Appa? I'm just g-giving you trouble.." I told her and she shake her head.

"I won't give you back to them. They're abusing you, I won't let this happen ever again, even if you do trouble. I love you and you are my little sister. My little baby and I need to take care of you" she told me and look at me.

I close my eyes then and snuggle closer to her, don't want her to look in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Unnie.." I apologise again.

She pat my head, leaning her head on mine and give it a little kiss, hugging me tighter. I start to hold on her hoodie and grip it.

"Shush now. Let's just cuddle. Ryujinnie is already home so you don't need to worry or anything. I got my time for you now" she whisper softly "don't waste your time on me, Unnie.." I said and look at her.

"Wasting my time for you is one of the best thing I can do. So shush, we watch your favourite Disney movie now and cuddle, so you will maybe calm down from crying. How does it sound like?" She show me her big smile, what makes me smile a little too.

"You're the best, Unnie.." I throw myself more on her and she hold me.

"Oh, I know this, Yeonie"

She grab the remote and turn on my tv, going on disney plus and turn on frozen. I got a bit up and went between her legs, to lean my back on her chest.

She put my blanket on my lap and start to hold me again, pressing on play and pull me closer.

*Yeji's POV*

We're maybe for 47min in the movie now, and I think that Siyeon is asleep now, atleast I hope so.

I paused the movie, and after 10second, Siyeon moved "no, turn it back on, Unnie.." she whine and I chuckle.

"You were asleep, and now want me to turn it back on? No no. I will close the curtains and turn off the tv, and we sleep" I told her and lay her down on bed, getting up and walk to the window, closing the curtains and walk back to the bed, leaning over her to grab the remote and then lay down beside her.

I turn off the tv, laying the remote on the nightstand and open my arms, accidentally hitting Siyeon.

"Ouch, Unnie.." she whine and I hold in my laugh.

"I'm sorry. Come in my arms, little baby" I said and I feel that she got up and lay down on my body, snuggling closer to me and I put the blanket over the both of us.

"I love you, Unnie.. and I'm really sorry about yesterday.." she said against my neck.

"Its okay, baby. And, I love you too. Now fall asleep like a little princess that you are" I say and hear her giggle, after a long time.

"Sleep well, little princess" I kiss her head and she nod.

"You too, big princess" she said and kiss my cheek two times, then laying her head back on my chest and we're ready to fall asleep.