chapter twenty-three

You just got out of the shower, only in your towel and you saw Ryujin and Yeji in your room.

You was embarrassed, because you don't wear anything except your towel around you.

You look at them and they look at you. You blush and look away, opening your wardrobe.

"What are you doing in my room?" You ask them and got out some clothes to wear at work.

"Waiting for you because you need to work" your sister said and you look at her.

"Beomgyu is picking me up and drive me there" you told them and hold your underwear in your hand and put them on the free place on the bed.

Then you got other things out and feel them staring at you.

"Yah, can the both of you stop staring? I will tell this Chaeryeong" you said and they chuckle "then tell her. Take your phone and call her" Ryujin said and you did.

You sit down on the chair and press on Chaeryeong's contact name and call her.

You smile when you heard her voice "hey, princess" she said and you know that she is smiling too.

"Hey, baby. Can you tell Ryujin Unnie and Yeji Unnie to stop staring at me?" You ask her "why? It's not bad to stare at you" she said.

"I'm only in my towel because I'm out of shower. They lie on my bed and do nothing except looking at me the whole time" you told her and hear Chaeryeong clear her throat, so you put her on speaker.

"Yah, Hwang Yeji and Shin Ryujin. Stop staring at my girl and leave the room so she can get dressed!" She shout and you only smile proudly.

"Okay, baby, I end the call now. I need to go to work" you told Chaeryeong "don't go there alone" she said "I won't. Beomgyu will pick me up" you said.

It was silent and you look at your phone to look if she end the call or not, but she is still there.

"Are you really jealous right now?" You ask Chaeryeong and it was still tired.

"Tell him I'm your daddy" she said and you cleared your throat, can't believe what she just said.

"I-.. Chaeryeong, what the heck?" You said "just tell him" she said and you look to your phone and dont look at the others.

"I could tell him that you're my girlfriend, but not more. That's too sexual.." you said embarrassed.

"Yeah, we was too sexual too" she said and you sigh out "Its the best that you keep quiet now, because I still have you on speaker.." you blush.

"And?" She ask "my sister and Ryujin are still in the room!" You freaked a bit out.

"Shh, calm down. It's not a big deal. You're 18, you can do sexual things with me" she tease a bit "I'm about to end the call without saying 'bye' and 'I love you'" you said and Chaeryeong chuckle.

"Such a grumpy baby. I want to see you in your dessous when I'm back home" she said "Lee Chaeryeong!" You shout her name and hear her laugh "it's enough now. Stop with that or you won't get a kiss when you arrive here" you told her "well, I still can kiss you then, babygirl" she said.

Your hand was over the button to end the call and you went closer to your phone "stop teasing me now. I'm really about to end the call and I mean all the things I said" you told her.

"Okay, babygirl. Let's make out when I come home" she said and you roll your eyes "we will, you horny kid" you said.

The doorbell ring and you smile "I open the door now and end the call" you told Chaeryeong "oh hell nah. You're still in your towel, so Yeji or Ryujin will open the door" Chaeryeong said.