chapter twenty-nine

Today is the day that Chaeryeong will come back. I'm texting with Chaeyeon because I wanted to come to the airport to greet the love of my life.

I just went to a flower shop, wanting to greet Chaeryeongie with it and make her happy, even if it's just a slight present.

"Unnie, I got the flowers. I will get a cab now and be at the airport soon" I was on a call with Chaeyeon, and I hope that Chaeryeong won't hear my voice through the phone.

"Okay, I will send you the location later, okay? See you soon and take care of yourself please"

"I will, Unnie. Thank you and see you soon" I end the call.

I get a cab, and went in it "please to the airport" I told the man who is going to drive.

I'm really nervous, and I don't know why. This almost two weeks went by so fast, I didnt even noticed it.

Yesterday I met Taehyung, he want to be friends and I don't have a problem. He is a really funny person, he know now that I kinda have a girlfriend and he support it. He talked alot about his friends, so I guess he really love them.

I pay for the cab and went out, pulling my phone out and see that Chaeyeon send me the location.

So I went to it, it took long to be there, but as i saw them, i didnt saw Chaeryeong there.

I'm happy to see her parents again, so i went fast to them and hug them "hello, Eomma, Appa" i say.

They once said i can call them like this because I'm already like Chaeryeong's girlfriend, and i think Chaeryeong tell them alot about us.

"Unnie, where is Chaeryeongie?" I ask Chaeyeon and hug Chaemin first and then went to her.

I hug her shortly and look up at her. She was just smiling and look down at me.

"Its a surprise I guess" she said.

"What? But i wanted to surprise her, Unnie" i whine and stomp like a kid, making her laugh.

I slowly feel arms being wrapped around my waist, and a head buried in my neck. I know that this is Chaeryeong, just as how she was doing it.

"Hey, princess" I hear her mumble against my neck and I smile.

"I wanted to be the one surprising you.." I say sadly.

"Mhm, I know. Guess who was faster to notice with who Chaeyeon Unnie was talking to"

"That's mean. You're mean, Chaery"

She chuckle and spoon me around. I look at her, she dyed her hair red, it really suits her. I loop my arms around her as she put her hands on my hips.

"I'm really happy to see you again" she said.

She was about to lean in, but I stopped her and put my index finger and middle finger on her lips.

"Not infront of your family, Chaery" I scold her.

"Come on, I've been over a week without any kisses. Atleast one now, baby" she pout and I shake my head.

"When we are at my house, I have plans because it's going to snow later" I whisper to her and she steal a little kiss from me, she was smiling bright.

"Mhm, you planned a little date for us?" I nod my head with a smile. 

"You're so cute, baby. I can't wait then" she whisper beside my ear and kiss my cheek.

She then open her arms, telling me to get in her embrace. I first gave her the flowers. She gladly took them and then I went in her embrace, my head on her chest and she put her head on mine.