chapter three

*Lia's POV*

It was almost 6am so I got ready and pick up Yuna, texting her that I'm infront of her house already.

She walked out and kissed her moms cheek and waved at her before walking to my car "goodmorning, Unnie" she said and closed the door before getting the belt around her.

"Goodmorning too. Getting the shortie now and then going to school" I said and Yuna laughed "yeah, the shortie is the one who have a long way to get there now" she said and I started to drive.

I parked my car infront of her house and Yuna and I walked out, I locked my car and then we walked to the door, ringing the doorbell.

Yeji opened it and her friends are already here too.

"Goodmorning to all of you" Yuna and I said at the same time "goodmorning too" they said and we walked in.

"Is Siyeon still sleeping?" I asked Siyeon's sister "I think so" she said and Yuna and I walked upstairs "this sleepy head" I said and we opened the door to her room.

She was curled up in her bed and hugging her blanket.

Yuna and I lie on both her sides, I hugged Siyeon and her head was against my chest what wakes her a bit up "Yuna? Lia Unnie?" She said sleepy "yes, its us you sleepy head. Get up and ready, we will go downstairs and wait till you changed" I said and got up from her bed and pulled Yuna with me.

We closed the door and walked downstairs "you want to eat breakfast?" Yeji asked us "uhm, yes" I said and Yuna and I sit down on the chairs at the dining table.

After a few minutes Siyeon walked down while rubbing her eye, walking to her sister and hugged her "goodmorning, Unnie" she said and got hugged by her sister too.

The two of them are really cute, their relationship to each other isnt like every relationship between siblings, Yeji care alot for her little sister, giving her the attention she needs, the love she needs in a sibling way and just everything.

"Goodmorning too. Did you slept well? You even look still tired" Siyeon was clinging to Yeji as she was making breakfast "i did slept well, Unnie. Did you? And yes.. I'm still tired.." Siyeon said and I laughed at her a bit "I slept well too. Today you find earlier to bed" Siyeon nod at Yeji.

"Hey shortie, stop being so clingy right now, sit down. Food is ready" Yeji said and Siyeon shakes her head "I won't let go, Unnie" she said and Yeji sighed out, but letting her little sister cling on her.

Yeji put plates infront of us and Yuna, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and I started to eat.

*Chaeryeong's POV*

I never saw Siyeon this clingy to Yeji, she is shy so she never really showed her side how she is to Yeji, but it's really cute.

"Siyeon, you need to eat, let go of me" Yeji said and Siyeon shake her head against Yeji's chest "no, I want to be in your arms before I need to go to school, Unnie" Siyeon said.

I was done eating so I see that Yeji is still trying to get Siyeon away from her but it is no use, so she just started to eat and sometimes feed Siyeon.

Siyeon smiled everytime her sister feed her, and knowing that Yeji can stay mad or annoyed at her little sister show as she wrap her free hand around Siyeons sister and both smiled.

Lia, Siyeon and Yuna was about to go but Yeji stopped Siyeon "nuh uh uh, where do you think you going with such clothes, Siyeon?" Yeji crossed her arms over her chest and looked her up and down once to check her outfit.

"This is my uniform, Unnie" she said and looked up to her sister "you going to change. Move your ass up to your room and wear more warm clothes" she scolded her little sister and Siyeon nodded "but, I don't really have hoodies, Unnie" she said "then go in my room and grab a tshirt and wear over the tshirt a hoodie that keeps you warm" Yeji said and Siyeon nodded again, walking upstairs.