chapter twelve

*Siyeon's POV*

It was 7:19am, and I asked Yeji when Chaeryeong will wake up so I can be there sooner and she don't need to pick me up.

Yeji told me, that when she don't go to school, she will wake up at 8am, so I make myself ready.

I wear simple Jeans with a big hoodie and grabbed my things and walked out of my room and greet Yeji Unnie and Ryujin Unnie.

I walk out the house and put my keys in my pocket. I looked around and see Hyunjin with his bestfriend. They looked at me and both smirked.

I walked faster, but they just were behind me and pulled me in this little alley and pinned me to the wall "look who we have here, my ex girlfriend" Hyunjin said and I got scared, all those bad memories going into my head.

I started to cry and to panic.

They started to touch me "please S-Stop that.. " I begged them.

They pulled their pants and boxer briefs and pull me down so I was on all fours "suck him while I fuck you" Hyunjin said and i shake my head "n-no.. you're my ex. I-I wont do something you want me to d-do.." I said and tried to stand up but the both pulled me down and his friend put his dick in my mouth.

"You do what I told you, you little slut" Hyunjin said and pulled down my Jean's and panties and pound hard me.

Again, I got raped. I cried the whole 10mins they used me and i couldn't do anything.

After those 10mins, they let me go and just walked away.

I pulled my panties and Jean's up and cleaned my mouth, spitting everything out and got a water bottle out with some tissues.

I cleared my throat with the water and spit it out, and dry my mouth with the tissues.

Chaeryeong's house is just 5 more minutes away from here. I cried hard and walked to her house.

I sigh out and wipe my tears away and ring on the doorbell.

I waited for 2 mins and Chaeryeong opened it. Just wearing sports bra and a towel around her waist.

"Oh my god, what happened Siyeon?" She asked me and pull me softly in.

I flinch at the sudden touch and she let go of me and look at me with soft eyes "Siyeon, you're here now, nothing bad will happen to you. But you need to tell me what happened to you.." she said and her voice cracked too.

"Can I?" She asked and looked at my hand. I nod at her and she gently take my hand in hers and guided me to the livingroom couch.

She sit down and softly pull me to her, so I sit on her lap, but I got scared "p-please don't h-hurt me, C-Chaeryeong.." I pleaded and she looked hurt at me.

"I will never hurt you, Yeonie. Who hurted you right now? Why didn't you let me pick you up?" She softly asked and caress my cheek, but she stopped when she see that I flinch again.

"Come, sit beside me. I don't think you're comfortable on my lap right now" she said and gently sit me beside her in her arms.

I just wrap my arm around her body and cry in her neck. She put her arm around my waist to keep me close to her.

"Shhh, you're safe now, you're with me, Siyeon. I will take care of you" she told me and caress my head.

I sob out and bit down on my lap to not cry harder "I-I cant take I-it anymore.." I said and she make some soft circles on my back.

She cup my cheek and wipe my tears away "what happened? It hurts me to see you like this. Is it about Hyunjin?" She asked and I nod.

I looked in her eyes "t-they raped me again, U-Unnie.." I said "they? Was there another person?" She ask and I nod.