chapter twenty-eight

*Yeji's POV*

I'm right now in the kitchen. Lia and Yuna already went home to rest there.

So now I make Siyeon something to eat and bring it her to bed to wake her up and talk to her.

I made her a little soup, along with a cup of water and some painkillers so she won't feel that miserable from her hangover.

I walk upstairs, opening the door to my room and put everything on the table, opening the curtains.

I hear her groan. I look at her, and she have her face buried in my pillow.

"Its time to wake up, Siyeon. It's almost 1pm" I told her, bringing her the soup, cup of water and the painkillers.

She sit up, groaning again and hold her head "that's what you get for not listening to me again, Siyeon" I told her, sitting beside her.

She nod her head and sigh out "I just wanted to have a little fun.." she mumble "you could've too without drinking too much" I say.

"I know, I'm sorry" she said, taking the pain killers and the cup of water, taking the pill and swallow it down with the water.

"You shouldn't be so stubborn, Siyeon. We saw what happened awhile ago, and now to you, it's the first time you have a hangover. I feel like I dont have you that much under control like Chaeryeong have. Why is that?" I ask her.

She didnt really answer and look down. She have her hands together, and dont even dare to look at me.

"I'm waiting for an answer, Siyeon" I say and she nod.

"Just wanted to have fun.." she say again, this time quieter than before.

"You told me this already. What is going on in your mind these days, Siyeon? I know you're 18, you want to live your life, but this time was too much, and being stubborn is not good" she nod her head, starting to play with the blanket.

I hear a fainted sob, so I just pull her to me and in my embrace, her head on my chest and she wrap her arms around me.

"I-I'm sorry, Unnie.." she mumble against my chest.

"I know that you are, but you should know your limits, Siyeon, and you definitely crossed your limits this time. You never dared to drink too much, because you know when its enough. But not this time. I know Lia and Yuna were drunk too, but you was the drunkest what I really didnt like. Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" She was shaking her head and crawl on my lap to hug me more.

I was holding her tighter and closer to me "you was half naked yesterday, you couldnt walk a straight line and just threw yourself on my lap while saying 'Lia Unnie and Yuna won't let me sleep', they just were asleep on your bed and did nothing. But you was so brave and told me that you feel miserable and asked me to help you to the bathroom. I even needed to brush your teeth after you was done vomiting" I told her and she whine, maybe being embarrassed too.

"I hope you just learned from your mistake and won't do this again" she nod and look up at me.

I wipe her tears away and kiss her forehead,  "thank you for taking care of me, Unnie.." she said and this time I just nod, hugging her tightly and pull the blanket on us.

"You will eat now, and then you go back to sleep for a bit, okay?" I say "yes, Unnie.." she said and I started to feed her with the soup.

"Unnie, can you get me my phone?.." she ask me and I nod. I stood up and walk to her room, seeing those empty alcohol glass bottles on the floor, along with the shot glasses.

I grab her phone, she have alot of notifications on Instagram. I just ignore them and went back to my room.

I throw her phone on the bed and she grab it. I think she noticed the notifications too.

"The guy that 'flirted' with me yesterday send me a friend request on insta. How do he know my name" she say, scratching the back of her head.

"Isnt your insta name SiHwang_.? Is he so smart" I say, surprised too.

"Should I accept it?" She look at me and I nod my head, "do it. He understood that you're in a relationship, right?" Siyeon nod her head.

I sit down beside her, and she noticed that he is born in 1995, what is not that young.

"He is 23 and turn 24 soon. His whole birthday is there on his page" she said and show me.

"Yes, but he also knows your age then and maybe just wants to be friends, you know? If he would want to date you, he would know that its pedophilia"

"Yeah, you're right, Unnie" she said.

*Siyeon's POV*

I lean my head on Yeji Unnie's shoulder and she start to feed me with soup. While doing that, I got a message from Taehyung.

kTaehyung_: hey, I'm really sorry for yesterday. I didnt know that you're this young:)

SiHwang_.: it's okay, I guess. Your birthday is really soon.

kTaehyung_: yeah, I'm getting older and older:(

SiHwang_.: that's not old, old is when you will turn 50 or something.

I went offline, because I wanted to ask Yeji Unnie something. But when I opened my mouth, she shoved the spoon with soup in my mouth. I gagged once and got teary eyes because of it and glare at her.

"Don't do that again. That was uncomfortable" I told her and she laugh.

"Unnie, how is Ryujinnie?.." I ask her.

The last time she looked or talked to me was when she slapped me. I still feel really bad, but Yeji Unnie forgive me, but Ryujin can't.

"Oh, she is good. Why do you ask, hm?" She ask.

"I-I miss her, Unnie.." I say, looking down on my lap.

"Why that?"

"The last time she talked to me or looked at me was when she was slapping me.." I mumble.

Yeji put her hand on my cheek and tilt my head up so I look at her.

"Can you repeat that? You was mumbling too much, baby" she said softly, I bet she see how hurt I am by just the look of my eyes.

"The last time she talked to me or looked at me was when she was slapping me...." I repeat, I guess Ryujin never told her about it.

"She slapped you?!" She ask and i nod.

"But she only did it.. because it's my fault that you got raped, Unnie.. and I'm sorry, I dont want Ryujin Unnie to ignore me anymore.. I dont like the awkward atmosphere when she is over here.." I told her, feeling like crying again and Yeji notice it.

"That's why she is so awkward? Why didnt you told me sooner, baby?" I only look at her and didnt answer at first.

She then tilt her head "I dont want the both of you to fight because of me.." I whisper.

She kiss me on my forehead and stroke my cheek with her thumb. I just close my eyes, liking it when she stroke my cheek.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" I nod my head and sniffle.

"Aww, shh, don't cry. She will forgive you, baby. It was all not your fault, keep this in mind" she said, tapping my nose.

I giggle because of it and bury my head in her neck.

"I don't want to eat more, Unnie. I want to rest and sleep and cuddle. I'm cuddly" ì say and she nod.

"Okay, I will cuddle you to sleep. You want to lay like this?" She ask, laying a bit down and I nod my head, it was really comfortable.

"Yes, that's comfortable, Unnie"

She rub my back and massage the back of my head, knowing that I enjoy it and it gets me relaxed.