Ep 0 - Prologue

This story is about BL-Omegaverse.
For those of you who don't know what the BL-Omegaverse is then I explain it before you read the first episode of this story.

In BL-Omegaverse world there is 5 gender : Male, Female, Alpha, Beta and Omega.

The most high population is the Betas (70 percent), and the Alphas is second (20 percent) and the Omegas is last or third (10 percent).

But in both social and professional circles the Alphas is at the top of the list and followed by the Betas and then the Omegas.

HEAT.

Omega.

The unique from the Omega is their sweet glands produce pheromones and the pheromones become particularly strong when the Omega go into heat and the heat can go approximately 7 days.

If the heat come then the omega couldn't work or study, so they must stay at home and use pill or injection to make their heat down.

An omega, whether it's a man or a woman, can get pregnant and give birth to a child. The highest risk for an omega to get pregnant is when an omega got into heat and then receives sperm from an alpha.

Alpha.

The Alpha reacts to the omega pheromones, they're in a trance and one of these things happens they're incapable of being rational and can be violent.

When the Omega go into heat and meet the Alphas then the Alpha have an aggressive reaction to Omega pheromones which make them unable to stay in control.

PROTECTION.

Usually the Omega use a collar to protect their nape from being bitten by the alpha.

Once the Omega got into heat and their neck close to the nape got bitten from the alpha during their sex then there was a "Mark" in the Omegas neck and the "Mark" will stay.

If the “Mark” has been done, the Alpha doesn’t change but the Omega becomes incapable of having other partner when having sex and if it’s not with the person who marked him, together Omega start to get dizzy, headaches, fainting, symptoms with no solution.

Mechanism of the Bite.

The Alpha bites the Omega on a nape when the Omegas in heat. This way the Omega would stop the emitting pheromones. Thus, the Omega will only be able to maintain  sexual relations with the Alpha that bite the Omega. And when the Omega goes into heat again, his pheromones will only work on his Alpha partner.

The Overturning Of The Soul.

Alpha and Omega can feel overwhelmingly attracted each other outside the heat cycle. Both would feel attractive and feeling at the first side, that DON’T go away with time. However those are rare occasions that most people believe the legend.

************************************