Ep 1 - The Pink Club

A young man lay unconscious on the floor in a dirty room full of dust in an unused barn, his eyes and mouth covered with a handkerchief while his hands and feet were shackled with the same chain that fettered his neck.

Slowly the young man emerged from his faint but only darkness was visible in his eyes, he asked himself when he try to move but couldn’t move at all, “Where am I? Why my hand and legs was tied?”

Suddenly the door opens and then someone talks while taking the chain around the young man’s neck and pulling it roughly, "Get up, you stupid omega."

“Don't be so rough on him, he’s Lady Boss's new doll, so, don’t scratch him if you don't want to upset our Lady Boss or your life will be over.” warns another man's voice.

They took the young man to the black car and pushed him to the back seat of the car, they're not paying an attantion when the young man let out a growling sound while moving his arms and legs as if he was about to free himself from the chains.

The black car stopped in front of a mediocre looking building, and the two men pulled the young man into the building.

A woman's voice is heard as they enter a room, "Let go of ties in his eyes and mouth.”

The young man blinked his eyes several times before he got used to the light and automatically he asked “Where am I?”

"You're in The Pink Club." The young man's head turn over to looked at the person who answered his question and he saw a woman sitting on an expensive sofa and dressed in an upper-class outfit, and smoking from a long pipe with a burning cigarette that she was holding.

“Why I’m here?” once again the young man asked, but this time the woman did not answer the young man's question, she stood up and walked slowly toward him.

The woman watched the young man carefully from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet while she was move slowly around him, then she blowing her cigarette smoke into the young man's face, which made the young man coughing.

“What’s your name?”

“Ninomiya Akira.” Said that young man while still coughing.

“Age.”

“19.”

“Good and you’re an omega, right.”

“Ye-yes.. But how do you know that, Miss?”

“I know, I can smell you. And call me Lady Boss and not Miss, got it.” Akira could only stand in fear of his heart seeing the woman standing in front of him and claiming to be the Lady Boss, because he remember what that two man talking about him who will be the new doll.

“When your heat period comes?”

“I... I...”

“Say it clearly, jerk!” said the man who was standing not to far from them, but he had a firmly gaze from the Lady Boss.

“Did I ask you to talk, Minoru.” even her voice is low but there was a firm tone which make the man called Minoru lowered his head as he felt guilty interuped his Lady Boss.

The Lady Boss smiling at Akira but not her eyes while she asking him again, “So tell me your heat period, Ninomiya-kun.”

“I don’t know, lady boss.” He said in a tone of fear.

“You don’t know? How come you don’t know your period?”

“I... I haven't... got my first heat.”

The big smile appear on her lips as she heard that news and her face looks so bright. Then she talk as she pat Akira's face gently, “That’s really good.”

The Lady Boss back to her seat and waved to her man, “Minoru, Big Black, bring him to the special room. Oh, don’t forget to give him the nice clothes. Got it.”

“Yes, My lady boss.” They both bowed to her and then took Akira’s hand and walked out from there.