Ep 11 - Biscuit & Candy

Inside of the building somewhere in Tokyo.

There was a big room, some man standing over the long table while another some man sitting on the couch and packing the stuff. One man with tall thin posture standing next to the large window, one of his hand hid in his pants while the other rubbed the chair made from fancy leather.

“How about that area? Are you delivering it?” ask tall, handsome man with thin body.

The one of his man reply to him, “Yes, boss. We’ve done it and it’s been circulating among the youth. We also spread the issues like Fujiwara-gumi do it.”

He clapping with smile appeared on his lips, “Good. That's really good...

After that he stretched out his arms, "Soon all of his area will be mine and then all of Tokyo is mine. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha..”

Meanwhile, the highest officials from Fujiwara-gumi are in the middle of a highly important meeting in one of the room inside of a big, traditional Japanese house which is also the headquarters of Fujiwara-gumi or the Fujiwara family.

At that time Akira was walking fast but suddenly he stopped. This omega turned over, looked at his bodyguards and it was obvious how upset he was, “Why you always following me!?"

“This is our job to protect you, Anego.” Akira seem like he was pissed when Waseda, one of his bodyguards saying it to him.

“Leave me alone!? You pissed me off.” The Omega walk fast again after it.

The two bodyguards immediately following Akira, “Forgive us but we can’t, Anego.”

“You didn't heard what I said, huh!!  You damn Bodyguard!” said the Omega with loud voice.

“Sorry but that we couldn’t do, Anego.”

The meeting was interrupted by the noise they make it when they passed the hallway in front of the room. The man with spiky mohawk hair appeared on the slide door and spoke in a loud voice, “QUITE!!”

“So-sorry Kojima-san.” both Waseda and Toda bowed to the spiky mohawk man when knowing who’s that man but not with Akira.

Not knowing why when seeing that spiky mohawk man did not frighten Akira, his appearance made Akira’s eyes expand and with curiosity this omega tiptoe and raised his hand then touched the rigid hairstyle, “Amazing! How can you made your hair like this? Can you teach me how to make my hair like yours?”

“A-A-Anego?” The man stammered because of the spontaneous act that Akira did.

“Who’s that Kojima?” Kojima turn his body and bow his head and tell to the person who’s asking him, “That’s Anego, Kumicho.”

Curiosity to know what was going on in the room really hit Akira, but with the presence of Kojima of considerable size and standing in front of him it blocked Akira’s view and couldn’t see into the room, so that this omega looked over his head from the side of Kojima’s back to see into the room.

He saw in the room there were about ten people, when he looked at their serious faces Akira knew that he was bothering them even though he didn’t know what they were doing or discussing.

“Ach!! I’m sorry to bother you guys.” quickly and suddenly this omega’s bending over and after saying those words Akira immediately run away which makes his bodyguards following him.

Seeing what his omega doing make Toshiyuki chuckling even though this tall scar face alpha covered his mouth with his back hand but that’s make all of his man feel amazement because their boss never show that side of him, still amazed by his boss attitude Sadou -one of Toshiyuki’s man- ask his boss, “You smiling, Kumicho?”

Toshiyuki glaring at Sadou without answering the question that makes Sadou lowered his gaze, afterward this tall scar face alpha looked at all of his man and talk with his baritone voice, “Let’s continue the meeting. Tell me Gin, what Hamaguchi-gumi do in our area is true or not.”

“It’s true, Kumicho. Our spy tell me they distributed biscuit and candy.” Ginjiro reported the information he got as he handed file to Toshiyuki.

While he looking at the file and studied it, Toshiyuki spoke, “Hmm... Biscuit and candy?”

“Yes, Kumicho. We already know both candy and biscuit made with drugs and the target is the youths and its already distributed to everywhere in our domain area. We also ask some of the youth group about it and they said they bought it from us.” said Ginjiro.

Angry voice tone came from Toshiyuki when he talk to his man, “I hate most the behavior of a person who is ruining a young person’s future and does so by using the name of another group. Cut the whole transaction line! I don’t want to see any of that shit around my domain! You understand!”

“Yes, Kumicho.”

“But Kumicho, what if Hamaguchi-gumi do it again? We let them do that thing again?”

Smirk appears on Toshiyuki’s face and said to his man after blowing his cigarette smoke, “We’ll see what they do after all their lines are cut off. If they do it again then we’ll go to war and destroy them.”

***