Ep 13 - Saving Akira #1

The previous episodes:

Toshiyuki and Akira went to Yamanashi Prefecture to see Fujiyama (Mount Fuji) on their holiday, but Akira got kidnapped by someone.

Before they went to Yamanashi Prefecture, Toshiyuki learned that someone was distributing drugs in the form of candy and biscuits and the sellers who sold the drugs always said or put in the name of a yakuza organization headed by him.

Toshiyuki quickly began an investigation and discovered the mastermind behind the distribution and sale of the drugs. He then went to meet the calls of two elder mobs and with the results of his investigation it was finally Toshiyuki managed to clear the name of his yakuza organization.

***

Akira blinking his eyes as he awoke from fainting and found himself lying on the bed, confused as he passed his gaze around the room.

“Where am I? I just remember I went to the toilet and I don’t remember after that. Also I didn't saw Fujiwara-san. Where is he? Oh, shit.. I feel dizzy.” He hold his head as he spoke to himself.

A moment later Akira shuffled to the edge of the bed and muttered and kept clinging to his dizzy head, “But I have to get out of here. Fujiwara-san must be looking for me and he’ll definitely be mad at me if I don’t come back soon.”

The door opened so suddenly that make Akira surprised and stopped, he saw some man standing over there.
A tall man walked toward Akira while talking to Akira with a smile that looked more like a smirk. “ Ho..ho.., you already awake.”

Akira’s whole body had shuddered at the traits and behavior of that tall, thin man, but still he tried to ask even though with a tremor in his voice, “W-Who are you?”

“Oh... Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Kondou.“ The tall, thin man asked while still walking toward Akira with the same smirk.

“W-Where was I? Why would I be here? Where’s Fujiwara-san?”

“Fujiwara?? Do you know where he is.” The tall, skinny guy who introduced himself as Kondou asked his men who answered with raised shoulders.

“Sorry. Nobody knows where Fujiwara is. All I know only an omega is in front of my eyes and I’m very interested in you.” Kondou spoke again while his hands were rubbing Akira’s face.

Reflexively Akira’s hand lifted and pushed away Kondou’s hand that made the tall, thin man angry, he then slapped Akira’s face so hard that made the Omega fall and there was blood on Akira’s lip corner.

Kondou then signaled to his men who were immediately acting on that order, one person holding Akira’s hand to prevent the omega from rebelling and another person injecting the fluid that was an aphrodisiac into Akira’s body.

Not long after that Akira felt his heart beating faster, his whole body felt hot, also his breath became heavy.

***

At the same time Toshiyuki scurries into the headquarters of Fujiwara-gumi, followed by Ginjiro, Waseda, Toda and several of his members.

Toshiyuki's cellphone rang shortly after he went inside the house.
His jaw tightened and his face grew even more angry when he saw the video on his phone. It appears in the video that Akira is covering the vital parts of his trembling naked body.

With a pale face and a frightened glistening eyes as well as breathing heavily he’s trying to talk and begging the tall, thin man not to do a bad thing to him, but the tall, skinny guy just laughs and goes on with his deeds. When the tall, thin man’s hand touched Akira’s body immediately he bowed down and vomited instantly.

With so much anger that cannot he hold Toshiyuki walk to his room, the Alpha with the scar on his face looked like he was getting ready and grabbed some of the pistols in the dresser behind his desk and then checked the pistols and put the bullets in it.

He took one by one the pistols he prepared.

Two of them were placed inside the holster gun he was wearing to the chest, while the last and smallest pistol was placed on the foot, hidden in his sock. After which the leader of the Fujiwara-gumi picked up his katana in the crosswood.

“What are you doing, Toshi?” Ginjiro who was following Toshiyuki asked his friend.

Without looking at Ginjiro, Toshiyuki walked out while answering his friend's question, "I’m going to kill that bastard Kondou and all his man and save Akira.”

“By yourself? Don't be ridiculous. You can’t fight them alone, Toshi.”   Ginjiro keep asking while still following his friend.

Quickly Toshiyuki turned to look at his friend with an angry look, in a low voice but full of anger he said to his best friend, “Don’t try to get in my way, Gin.”

Ginjiro placed his hand on Toshiyuki's left shoulder while saying to his best friend, “I'm not but I'm going with you.”

Waseda and Toda and Toshiyuki’s other men saw each other, and then they confidently said at the same time, “We will also come with you, Kumicho.”

Looking at determination and also at their posture, Toshiyuki nodded and then this alpha, leader of Fujiwara-gumi said, “I’ll give you five minutes to get ready.”

“Yes Kumicho.” As soon as they said so, Waseda, Toda and the others moved in to prepare themselves.

***

Toshiyuki and his men standing in front of a building.

After a while and without making a sound, Toshiyuki used his hands as a command for his clan members standing behind him to surround and guard all the doors that constituted the exit of the building.

Then without telling two other members who still behind him started running to the entrance door of the building and opened it but it didn’t budge. The two looked at their leader and after Toshiyuki nodded his head then the two raised their hands holding the baseball bat and broke the door made of glass. Then one of them opened the door and invited their leader into the building.

The shattered sound of glass reverberated throughout the building and surprised the people guarding the entrance of the building.

“What’s that?” said one of the man.

“I’ll check it out.” said the other man.

Only took a minute to the man to comeback and tell the other what he seen, “Bad! This is very bad! Fujiwara-gumi is here!”

“How many?” asked the man wearing glasses which was their leader.

“About twenty or thirty.” Said the man who reported it.

“That’s wierd. Fujiwara-gumi have many members but they only come here with small members.” Said the glasses man.

“You all blocked him and his man. I’ll go to the boss and telling him what happened.” Said the glasses man again after he thinking for awhile.

All of them quickly rushed to the entrance and made a blockage. While the glasses man took the elevator to going and meet the boss.

“Boss..”

Kondou was looking at his men with a look that told him that he was irritated from being disturbed by the arrival of his men, “You dare to come here and bother me when I am having so much fun with my guest, Matsumura?”

“Sorry boss. I wouldn’t dare disturb you boss, but we have visitors, boss.” Report on the man in glasses who called Matsumura.

“Who?” ask the tall, thin man.
“Fujiwara Toshiyuki and his man from Fujiwara-gumi.”

“Did you give them a good welcome?”

“Yes, boss. I’ve told the others to welcome his arrival.”

The tall thin man, clapping his hands, “Good! Well done! Well done! Now you go downstairs and see how he is and then report to me how the man is dying and finally dead.” 

The thin man walking around the room while saying to his man, “Boys, we must prepare to pack the stuff and took this omega, then we moved out from here as soon as possible.”

***