Ep 8 - Finally, you're mine

After the dojo incident, Toshiyuki stood in front of his house that is also the headquarters of Fujiwara-gumi.

Besides Toshiyuki is there Ginjiro, Toshiyuki's right hand and also his best friend, the yard of the house full of the members of the Fujiwara-gumi  Akira’s bodyguards Toda and Waseda.

The leader of Fujiwara-gumi looking to all his members and then make the statement, “As you know I bought an omegas into this house and I know some of you looking down at him but I warned I owe him years ago, so respect him. I will punish you all if I heard something like that again.”

He’s circulating his views for a while and saw some of his man talking to each other with low voice, but they all keep silence when Toshiyuki raised his hand. Then the alpha continue, “Akira is also mine and I want you all to call him Anego*. Understand!”

“Understand Kumicho.” Toshiyuki nod as his man saying it.

(*Anego mean Yakuza’s wife and the person who became Anego is person who will lead all the clan when the leader of the clan passed by.)

***

The next morning after breakfast, Akira was so surprised when he walking through the ally and meet some of Fujiwara-gumi’s member, they treated him differently than usual, also they behavior became much more courteous than before and even more so they bowed to him while greating him as Anego. 

The young omega really very curious because he got the same when he meet with the other members. He turned to his bodyguards, “Toda-san and Waseda-san, may I know why all of you call me Anego?”

“Kumicho want all of us call you Anego.” explain Waseda.

With his friends forehead, Anita asked his bodyguards again, “Why? I don't understand.

“Kumicho says that you’re his so we must respect you as our Anego.” what Waseda said make Akira’s blushing.

***

Now the young omega is in the backyard garden, he was tidying, watering and picking dead leaves. Whole doing his hobby since childhood, he was also talking with his two bodyguards, “Would you tell me why you decided to be a yakuza, Toda-san?”

Scratching his check for awhile, then Toda started to talk, “Well, , my father owned a small factory that produced soap and since I was young I worked with my Otou (father), I remember my father once said our family lived because of the soap and...”

“And you must proud of it because you will be the next owner.” said Waseda when he cut Toda’s words.

Glaring at his friend, Toda says angrily, “Hey! Don’t interrupt me, Waseda! That’s my good part.”

Akira covering his mouth and trying not to laugh when he saw his bodyguards arguing, “I don’t know you two are so funny and I can see that you are truly best friends.”

“Yeah, you right Anego. We are best friend and I picking him when his business collapsed.” said Waseda while placing his arm on Toda’s shoulder.

“I’ve told you to call me Akira.” The young omega said it with his sulking faces.

“We can’t do that. Kumicho will be mad at us if we called you just by your given name.” The two of them lowered their head as Toda said it, while Akira still feel pissed off with what they called him as an Anego.

When he work was finished, Akira and the two bodyguards walk away from the backyard. They still talking to each other when suddenly Akira fell on the floor, his breathless as he clinched his front shirt.

Seeing how his Anego like that make Waseda took an action, “Toda, this is an emergency. You must find Kumicho and told him that Anego’s hear coming.”

Toda immediately ran in opposite directions with Akira being framed by Waseda in the direction of his room.
Akira felt so hot inside of his body but he also didn’t know what had happens to him. But he try to talk even though his breath panted heavily, “Tell me, Waseda-san. What happened to me?”

“You’re in heat. We must hurry to enter your room. Even though I’m a betas but your scent is really strong enough even for me and I’m afraid of the other alphas in this house if they smell your scents and become wild before Kumicho arrives in your room.” Waseda said it with his frighted tone.

Couple minutes later Akira was alone in his room.

“So this is my heat and I remember Fujiwara-san say that I must took off my collar.” Akira taking to himself as he touched his collar and not wait to long with trembling hands he took it off.

Still with his trembling hands Akira try to strip his clothes and lay on the bed, Akira feel strange as he talk to himself, “Why my butt hole throbbing like this? And why I want something inside me?”

No wonder why his hand moved to touch his butt hole, Akira still touching his own hole when the door open so suddenly. This young omega saw Toshiyuki cover his nose.

Naturally the Omega said to the Alpha in with heavy patted breath, “Help me... Please, help me..”

A few second later Toshiyuki walking toward Akira and his breath also become heavy and a violent wild face while took off all of his clothes.

“Finally, you’re mine, Akira!” After saying those words Toshiyuki kiss Akira right on the lips and the kiss is so rude to Akira who never been kissed by anyone before.

They broke their kissed a few moment later and then Toshiyuki moved to kiss the omega’s chest. His tongue licked one of the nipples while his thumb and index fingers squeezed the other nipples, that caused Akira’s body snapped up.

“Aahhh...” Akira automatically covers his mouth when the sound came out.

“Don’t cover your mouth, Akira. I want to hear your moans.” The alpha said it as he took Akira’s hands.

In patted breath the Omegas talk to the alpha, “I... I.. Don’t know... why I want to put...”

The alpha cut the omega’s words by touching Akira’s butt hole.

“You want something in here, don’t you Akira?” the omega just nod as his answer.

And after that Akira’s moan got louder when Toshiyuki putting in his fingers which make Akira couldn’t stop moaning. Especially when Toshiyuki held Akira’s legs, lifted and stretched it wide and entered this omega hole.

Not long after he entered Akira’s body, Toshiyuki started to move his hips. A couple minutes later, Toshiyuki made his hips become fast as he said, “This is amazing. Your inside gripping me so tight.”

After some moment Toshiyuki took out his manhood and change their position, now the alpha entered the Omega again from behind.

The sound of the moaning of pleasure came out of Akira’s mouth again as Toshiyuki began to move his hips in and out into his body, but in that position Toshiyuki also could see the back of Akira’s neck. Without him realizing that his saliva had been dripping from the corner of his mouth. Toshiyuki lick it and all of the sudden Akira’s body stiffed and he got his first climax came at the same time as when his neck was bitten by Toshiyuki.

Even though Toshiyuki knew that but this tall, scar face alpha kept moving in and out in Akira’s body. Toshiyuki movement become rough and violent as he felt something inside him.

“I can’t hold it anymore. I will come inside you, Akira.” said the Alpha as he keep trusting against the Omega hole.

The Alpha kept moving for a few minutes and then he stopped and fell over Akira, hugging him tightly while groaning and thrusting his dick deeply inside the young omega body and releasing his sperm inside Akira’s womb.

Toshiyuki severed his embrace and removed his manhood when the whole of his sperm was implanted in Akira’s uterus. But he’s not satisfied with just one round, he need more, so he entered Akira again in deference position.

Several minutes later they hugged each other and a minute after that the alpha kissed Akira’s lips and said, “I'm sorry, Akira. I was very rude to you. Even I know this is your first heat but I can’t help being like an animal. I’m so sorry.”

Without a word Akira raised his hand and chipped Toshiyuki's face, “No need to be like that. You help me first, right Fujiwara-san.”

Hearing it make Toshiyuki hugged Akira tight, “We help each other and I know you're tired right now but I still want you, so would you allow me to do it again?”

“I promise we just do it once again and then I'll let you rest.” said Toshiyuki when he saw Akira looking at him with wide eyes.

The Alpha started to kiss the Omega when the Omegas nod, they making love again.

***