Ep 10 - Kidnapped?

“Waahhh.... The air is so fresh.” It came from Akira who was standing on the banks of Kawaguchiko (Kawaguchi lake) which is one of the lakes surrounding Mount Fuji.

He stretched out his hands while taking deep breaths and pulling them out a few times, Toshiyuki who was not far from Akira immediately walked toward the omega. He stood behind Akira and put his hands around the waist and stomach of the Omega, it causing Akira to let his hands down quickly.

“It’s a beautiful view.” Akira could only nod when Toshiyuki said it with a soft voice, but this omega immediately looked toward Toshiyuki with a stunned face and eyes when a short while later the Alpha said to him, "But you are more beautiful, Akira and uncomparable to any beautiful sight.”

“Don't look at me with your eyes like that. That make me want to kiss you.” Toshiyuki chuckled after saying it when Akira turn his head back with red face.

Embarrassingly, Akira looked at Toshiyuki and said, “Thank you for bringing me here, Fujiwara-san.”

The alpha landed a soft kiss on Akira’s cheek, “It's my pleasure to make you happy.”

Then they remained in that position although Akira was actually rather surprised and embarrassed by Toshiyuki’s treatment but this omega let it go.

However, they didn’t know something bad was lurking and is about to happen to them.

***

Inside one of the restaurant, Toshiyuki sit alone and knocked the table impatiently and spoke to himself with an anxious look as he looked at the watch on his left wrist, “It’s too long to go to the toilet. What’s Akira doing in the toilet?”

“I can't wait any longer.” The Alpha stood up after saying it and walk out to the toilet.

But what he found make him more anxious than before. He found both of Akira’s bodyguards unconscious on the floor, and at that time his cellphone ringings.

His face changed when he heard the sound of someone talking to him, Toshiyuki speaking angrily to that person, “Kondou! I’ll kill you if you touch him even a hair on his head.”

Toshiyuki cut off that phone call and said with a determined voice “Wait for me, Akira. I will come and rescue you from that Kondou bastard.”

What happens to Toshiyuki and Akira? Who is Kondou? Let's see a couple days before Toshiyuki took Akira to mount Fuji

***

A tall man in a black suit with a lit cigarette tucked up between his lips walking down the path in the Ginza district. His right hand lifted and pressed the cigarette with his fingers while blowing a white smoke.

Every person who passed him was always quick to get out of his way as afraid and refused to deal with him, but the man kept walking and seemed indifferent to the surroundings.

The tall man walked into one of the buildings but stopped when he heard someone calling his name, “Fujiwara-san.”

Yes, that tall man is Fujiwara Toshiyuki and now he turned his head and looked at the person.

“What do you want now, Maru?” Toshiyuki asked the person.

Without fear, the person lifted and shook his index finger in front of Toshiyuki’s face, “Ck.. Ck.. Ck..! I’ve told you my name is Mona! Mo-Na! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Mona, Fujiwara-san?”

The alpha speaks indifferently as he blows out his cigarette smoke, “I don’t care what your name is. You crazy transvestite betas.”

“Bad man! You’ve hurt my heart, Fujiwara-san.” Mona says it while shrilly lifting his hand and rubbing the corner of his eyes with his curled fingers with bright red nails as if he were crying.

“Stop your acting, Maru. Tell me what do you want right now.” Toshiyuki's voice sounded annoyed when he said to the transvestite standing in front of him.

Crossing his arms and looked at the opposite direction Mona said to Toshiyuki, “I won’t say it to you if you still call me with that name. Hump!”

No matter what Mona said to him, Toshiyuki continued to enter the building with a straight voice, “Your threats do not affect me and I will still call you by your real name. Remember that, Maru!”

In a hurry move Mona walking fast toward Toshiyuki, grab his right arm and said, “Wait! Wait! Fujiwara-san, you must know it. It’s the very important news.”

The words aroused Toshiyuki's curiosity and made him stop for a moment, “Very important news?”

“Ehm.. I can't talk here.” Mona the trans gender nod while a little smile appeared on his red lips.

“Talk at my office.”

“Okay.”

This tall, handsome alpha with the long scar on his left cheek rested his back on the sofa after he heard the news Mona had been saying, Toshiyuki lighting up his cigarette after smoking it and blowing out smoke then looking at Mona with a sharp look, “Are you sure about the news?”

“Yes. Definitely sure. I heard it from his man when they came to your club in Shinjuku last night and I acompany them.” Maru or Mona reinforced his words by nodding confidently.

“I see. Thanks for your information. You may go back to the club and tell Musashi that this month your bonus will be doubled.”

“Thank you Fujiwara-san. You always be my boss.” said Mona happily while clapping his hands.

“Now go!”

“Okay. Okay. I’ll go.”

“Hamaguchi-gumi! You dare create mayhem in my territory.” Hissed Toshiyuki.

***