Ep 7 - You make me smile

“You said you won't touch me.” that's  what Akira said with breathless breath.

Then the alpha replay to the Omega while still caressing Akira’s head, “I’m, and what we’re doing is called a kiss.”

“Why your manhood pressing my stomach?”

“Well, I can't help it. Because of your sweet scent and your saliva that taste so sweet.” That statement make Akira’s face blushing.

“I like when your face blushing like this, it make you become cutest and make me want to kiss you again.” Akira’s blushing face immediately become more and more red when hearing Toshiyuki’s statement.

Then the alpha continue again, “I think  your first heat is close enough to come and I will wait for that.”

Akira's frown as he ask, “How do you know?”

“Your omega pheromones is so strong. Oh.. one more thing, I want you to take off your collar when that time comes.” reply the Alpha while touch the collar.

“Why?” again the Omega asking it with his frowning forehead.

Toshiyuki get closer to Akira’s eat and whisper, “Because I'll bite you and make you mine, prepare yourself for that.”

Still blushing and feel a shame, Akira push Toshiyuki's chest and make a distance with the Alpha.

“I... I... Don't know what you say.” then after saying it Akira walk fast toward the dojo door.

He stopped as he heard Toshiyuki talking to him, “Akira wait. You said you’d show me the moves.”

Without turning away, akira said to toshiyuki, “Not now. I’ll show you those moves later.”

“Don’t say anything.” that's what Akira say to his bodyguards when he already outside of the Dojo.

“That's embarrassing.” The omega murmurs as he keep walking.

***

Late at night Toshiyuki slipped into their room and walked very slowly toward Akira who was already sleep.

The alpha with a scar on his left cheek reveals the blanket over Akira’s body, after which rests beside the deep sleep of the omega.

Lying on the side with one arm supporting his body while the other rubbed soft against Akira’s face while murmured slowly, “You know, Akira. I must say thank you. I haven’t smiled nor laughed in years but today you’ve made me smile again for the first time since the day Oyaji died. Thank you, Akira.”

Then this tall alpha kissed Akira’s lips gently.

After that Toshiyuki closed his face to Akira while slowly lifting Akira’s chin and kissed Akira’s lips softly, a few moments later the gentle kiss turned into demands, his teeth biting gently Akira’s lower lip which made this omega moaning and opening his mouth.

Not wasting that opportunity Toshiyuki immediately slipped his tongue into Akira’s mouth.

What Toshiyuki did, made Akira moan and quivering in his sleep, this omega also unconsciously embracing Toshiyuki’s neck with his hands.

For Toshiyuki hearing Akira’s moans was extremely erotic and aroused his manhood, but he must hold his need and kept his promise to not touch Akira more than that.

***