Ep 9 - Your laughter really nice and sexy

At the afternoon Akira woke up in Toshiyuki’s arms, noticed Toshiyuki still sleeping. He also realized that his body was clean again because the last thing he remembered was that he was passed out after reaching his climax and the color red from the embarrassing of adorning Akira’s face.

He closed his eyes as soon as he remembered what they were doing, but after a few seconds he opened again and saw Toshiyuki's face more thoroughly. Before he knew it, his hand was rubbing the scar on the alpha’s left cheek.

Immediately Akira pulled out his hand when Toshiyuki spoke with his eyes still closed, “Are you admiring my face, Akira?”

“No, I'm not! Don’t say anything like that, because I’m not admiring your face and don’t pretend to be asleep when you wake up.” Akira said while trying to break free from Toshiyuki’s embrace.

“You dare talk to me like that? Are you not afraid of me anymore? ask the scar face alpha while he kissing the Omega’s face.

“I-I’m not afraid of you.” said Akira.

“Hmm, you should be afraid of me because I’m going to have to punish you double time than before.” Toshiyuki threatened his omega while showing his smirk.

“Noooo....!!!” Akira's voice resonated as Toshiyuki began his action again.

***

For three days they kept themselves in their rooms, even if Akira wanted to go out but Toshiyuki forbade him and it made this omega angry and sulked, Akira also refused to serve the alpha no matter how Toshiyuki persuaded him, “Come on Akira, don’t sulk all the time. Get out of your cocoon.”

“No, I won't! You would certainly enter me again if I took off this blanket.”

“It's true but it’s because I can still smell the sweet scent of your body, even if it was over a little.” Toshiyuki pleaded while trying to pull the blanket over Akira’s entire body.

The Alpha sighed when he didn’t succeed because Akira was holding on to the covers and desperately holding the blanket, then he hugged the Omega who was still inside the blanket and saying, “I promise when your heat is done then I will take you anywhere you want as long as we get out of this damn blanket.”

What Toshiyuki said made Akira expose the blanket that covered her without thinking of its consequences, Toshiyuki did not relinquish the opportunity and immediately pulled off the blanket and threw it away so that Akira’s naked body was exposed.

Quickly Akira lifted his hand and blocked Toshiyuki’s chest before the Alpha did his thing, “Wait.. Answer my questions first.” 

“What will you ask, Akira?” impatiently Toshiyuki talks back to his omegas.

“Is it true what you say to the radio if I can get out of here?” ask the Omega.

“That's right, as long as you go with me.” reply the alpha while his hand rubbing the Omega's cheek.

And then the Omega asking again, “How do I go by myself?”

“No way! I will not allowed you to go by yourself.” Toshiyuki replied quickly.

“Are you also saying no if I go with Toda-san and Waseda-san, too?" Akira asked with a face and voice that reflected that he was both sad and upset by what Toshiyuki was saying.

“Well, I’ll let you go with both of them but not if you want to go alone. Are you satisfied now?” Akira nodded in agreement.

“Good. Because I’m more than enough to shut your lips that became this nag.” after that Toshiyuki kissed Akira right away and slowly the tender kiss became ferocious and in the end they returned to their love game.

***.

The next two days, Toshiyuki came back from the office and he couldn’t find his omega. From one of his men, he knew that Akira was in the backyard and he went to the garden in the backyard but he was surprised and stunned when he saw Akira sitting with his bodyguards and laughing freely.

Toda and Waseda immediately stand up and bowed and greeted their leader that caused the laughter of the Omega suddenly stops when he sees Toshiyuki and someone else he knows named Ginjiro was standing and watching him and his bodyguards talking.

“Why are you standing there and looking at us with that look!?” The Omega’s words were accompanied by a curt tone and that was just to cover the awkwardness and shame he felt.

Bowing to Akira, Ginjiro using a polite form and tone of voice, “I'm sorry Anego but I'm not watching you, Anego. I just looking at the garden and it's so deference from before. it's so beautiful now.”

Pointing at Toshiyuki, Akira reply to Ginjiro, “I mean him, not you, Ginjiro-san.”

“Me?” the Alpha asked as he pointed to himself.

Still in a curt tone, Akira said to the Alpha, “Yes, you.”

“I was just enjoying the sound of your laugh.” said the Alpha like he was innocent while walking toward Akira then sit next to the Omega.

Toshiyuki held his face close to Akira and then whispered in the ear of the omega, “You know, Akira. I just love the sound of your laughter because it’s really, really nice and sexy in my ears. Laugh often like that when you’re with me.”

The attitude and speech of the Alpha really made Akira look back to Toshiyuki which made his lips accidentally touch Toshiyuki's, of course the Alpha didn’t waste this opportunity. Toshiyuki immediately held Akira’s head back and gagged the Omega’s lips while his other hand made a movement for his men to leave there immediately, without a sound, Waseda, Toda and Ginjiro went away and leaving their Kumicho alone with his omega.