Ep 5 - Fujiwara Toshiyuki

After Yuma the lady boss from The Pink Club leave, Toshiyuki still sit on his working chair, both of his elbow pressing the workbench as his hands hold his chin. 

“So she doesn't know, but I'm pretty sure he's the kids that I met long time ago.” Toshiyuki murmurs to himself.
The thoughts make him remember that day.

Flashback – Twelve years ago.

Toshiyuki's POV.

I’m Fujiwara Toshiyuki, an alpha. I never have a single peace in my life because of my job and my status as the heir of Fujiwara family which is the Yakuza’s family.

I was at way to my home from visiting my friend’s wedding near the small village when some of motorbikes and cars blocking my way.

I went out from my car with katana infront my hand when I saw Torihada my enemies, “What do you want Torihada.”

“I want your life, Fujiwara.” He said it while he took his weapon.

Even though I was alone, but as a heir of Yakuza’s family I’m not afraid of them. I looking around at the people who surroundings me while pulled out my katana.

I counting there is more than ten people and some of them holding katana as me and I’m sure I can win against them if they are using the katana but some of them holding a gun.

“Kill him!!” I pull out my katana and prepare myself as I hear Torihada give an order to his man.

Though I’m a tough fighter and I fight them off and take down half of them, but the fight also causes me to have wounds on my left cheek and my stomach, I also feel my blood flow in my upper right arm, which is why I can’t swing my katana.

So, as a tough but also intelligent fighter I have to calculate the situation, whether I can win this fight or not? And my decision was no, so I backed out and fled the battle.

I run into the forest near the road and fortunately the goddess blessed me with pouring the heavy rain that they can’t found me by looking at my blood.

I walk slowly through the forest and I saw there was a small village when I when I came out from the forest and reached the road again, I keep walking but I couldn’t help but feel the dizziness in my head from the loss of too much blood and my eyesight went blurry and I collapse.

I didn't know how long I was unconscious, but I can fell a small hand rubbing my face that make me open my eyes, the first time I saw is a little kid with a mile on his right chin and he was smiling at me, his smile is the brighter smile that I never seen before.

“Mom, he’s awake. Uncle is awake.” I frowned when my head spinning like hell as I hear him yelling.

Suddenly the door opened and a woman I guess in her 30 appear still wearing her apron. I also hear she said, “Thanks God, you awake.”

That words confused me, so I ask her, “How long I’ve been here?”

“6 days.”

I closed my eyes with my left hand as I hear it and silently scolded myself, “What a shame, a heir of fujiwara-gumi and also a tough fighter, fell unconscious for the first time and for six days anyway.”

“Are you alright?” immediately I took off my hand when I hear that woman asking me.

I looking at her as I say to her, “I'm alright.”

“I thought you wouldn’t awake. My husband and my son found you unconscious at the street and my husband took you in.” I nodded when I heard her told me.

“No. Don’t move. The wound in your stomach can open up again.” She said that after I try to get up.

“Thank you uhm...”

“Ninomiya. I’m Ninomiya Akira and this is my mom, Ninomiya Reika.” I saw the kid told me while still smiling at me and I still feel that’s smile was so bright.

“Thank you Ninomiya-san and Akira-chan too. Thank you for helping me and for treating my wounds.”
“No need to thank us. We must help each other, right Akira?” I saw that kid smile to her mother and his little head nod.

“I think you must hungry Fujiwara-san.”

“I am but How can you know my name?”

“Oh, my apologies Fujiwara-san. When we found you and after I treated your wounds my husband took your wallet. But we aren’t touch anything just your ID card and see it only to find who you are.” She saying it as she waved her hands.

I know Ninomiya-san was feel guilty for doing that, so I must told her something that make her not to feel like that. “No need to apologize to me, Ninomiya-san because I’m a stranger and you need to know who I am, so you’re doing the right thing.”

I saw her face blushing and I also knew that he covered it by saying he would prepare food for me, but her son still there.

“What is this, uncle? Can I play it?” Akira asking me as he touch my katana.

“Do I look like an old man that you call me uncle?” I saw Akira shook and then I told him, “So don't call me uncle. Call me Nii-san, okay.”

“Okay, I’ll call you Nii-san. But you haven't answered my question. What is this? Can I play with this?”

“It's a katana and very dangerous, so you can't and shouldn't play with it.”

“But why you take this with you if it’s a very dangerous?”

“I was the same when I was about your age. I studied and practiced with a wooden sword for years before I was allowed to use a katana.” I explain it to Akira.

I know he was interesting, so I ask him, “You want to learn how to use it? If you want them I'll teach you.” 

I smiled as I saw Akira nod several times and he answered me, “I want. I want.”

So one week later after my wound get better then I teach Akira, and I live with Ninomiya family for one month, after that I leave.

But I feel I should express my gratitude to this family for their willingness to shelter me who is nothing to them and yet they have helped and cared for my wounds, so I decided to send them some of money to make their life more easily.

Even though I always send them money, but I never see them again.

And now after 12 years I meet that little boy again and I find him in the wrong place, The Pink Club and as an auction object.

“No way. Don’t tell me.” That’s my first though when I saw the slim white boy with a mole on his right chin and wearing red suit sitting alone on the sofa through the two-way mirror.

I keep watching him and I know he's the kids who was helped me and play with me twelve years ago. I never forget his smiling face that makes him so bright. But even though his lips was smiling now, his smile never reached his eyes and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I heard the fat man sitting near the two-way mirror give his bit and followed by the other man.

“I must safe him from this place and all that ugly people.” That’s my thoughts and without thinking twice I give my bit.

I did it because I don’t know why I feel like inside of me had a fire and burning my heart seeing him to be touched by someone else.

I have the highest offer so that no one can beat my offer, if anyone can offer me more than I can offer, then I’ll make a higher bid than him.

***