Ep 3 - Come with me

The young omega sitting on the edge of the passenger seat in a black limousine with excessive fear, even though he fell like that but Akira occasionally steals a glance at the man with a long scar on his left cheek who was sitting quietly and blowing out cigarette smoke and seems oblivious to the frightened omega on the other end of the passenger seat in his car.

Akira still doesn't know why the man called Fujiwara Toshiyuki that he just meet a few minutes before took him from the place called The Pink Club.

Why Akira feel so frightened?

Well, the incident was when the man with the scar on his face was called Fujiwara-san went to the room where Akira there and meet this young omega.

Just seeing the man in black suit with clean white shirt and neatly folded white shawl around his neck was scary enough for Akira, especially when the man spoke to Akira in a harsh tone, “I’m Fujiwara Toshiyuki. From now on I’m your master.”

Even though akira was still scared, this omega tried to speak, even in a quiet voice and he didn’t dare to look at the man standing nearby, “But my order is to wait for my new job.”

“I bought you from this club.”

“Ehh?” the surprised question split out from Akira’s mouth as he raised his head, and his face also looks like he was surprised as he looked at Toshiyuki.

Toshiyuki didn’t answer, he just turned his body and walked toward the door of the room. But as he reached the threshold he turned his head and looked at Akira as he said with his baritone voice, “I don't have much time and I want you to come with me right now.”

And now there he is, sitting inside that black limousine.

Akira gathered his courage and tried to ask the scar face man who identified himself as Fujiwara Toshiyuki.

“Uhm.. Fu-Fujiwara-san.”

“What!?” Although Toshiyuki said it in a low voice but in Akira’s ear it sounded like yelling and it makes his body jerking.

“Th-they said th-that place is th-the place tha-that I wor- working right now, but y-you said you bo-bought me, why?” Akira immediately took a deep breath  after he finish it.

“You don’t know why you are there!?” Akira jerked as he heard that harshly tone.

“Y-yes.” He answered nervously.

“You didn't know you were an auction object?” Toshiyuki’s voice like he doesn’t believe what Akira saying.

“An auction object? Me?” Akira asking it while pointed to himself.

“Yes and I bought you from there.”

“Ho-how much? I wi-will pay you back.”

“Do you always stutter like this?” asked Toshiyuki while smoking his cigarette.

When he saw Akira’s shaking head, then Toshiyuki asked again, “Then why did you stutter?”

Once he sees Akira doesn’t want to answer his questions and just shake his head again then the alpha with the scars in his left cheek just raises his hand and shows his index finger and middle finger.

”Twenty thousand yen, right? I’ll pay you back.” Akira said that with absolute certainty voice.

There was a snorting sound came out from Toshiyuki, after which he said, “Dont be silly, your price isn't that cheep. I bought you for two hundred million yen.”

Shock and disbelief were reflected in Akira’s face when he heard how much he had to collect and had to be returned to the man sitting next to him, then he said, “That was too much money.”

“That's right and if you cannot returned it then you can pay me back with your body.”

“I can’t do that. I will working hard to pay you.”

“How long did you take to collect that much money, huh? and I don’t think you can pay me back even if you are working for years.” Toshiyuki asked while squinting his eyes.

“I-I don’t know but I will pay you back.” Akira saying it as shooking his head as he looked on his hands.

“Like I said you’re working with me.”

“.....”

“I will give you fifty thousand yen for everytime you use your body to satisfy me. You can collect it and pay me back with it. Think about it.”

“.....”

“Don’t worry, I won’t touching you right now. But I will do it when your first heat come.”

Suddenly Akira raised his head and nervously asked while anxiously looking at the man he thought was scary enough, “M-my he-he-heat?”

“Yes. Your heat. Any problems with that!?” The scar face alpha asked as he turned his head and looking at Akira firmly which makes this omega become more frightening.

Quickly Akira shook his head firmly.

“Good. Now shut your mouth.” Said the man as he flicked the ashes of a cigarette into the portable ashtray he had on his left hand.

***

Standing beside the passenger door, Akira looking at the big, traditional house, his face looks like he was amazed with the house as the words slipped out from his mouth, “This is the biggest house that I ever seen.”

Akira jerked as he heard the man who he frighted of, already behind him and touch his back while talking to him, “What are you waiting for? Come in.”

As he walked to the door Akira saw in the right and left of the door has lots of man wearing black suit standing in line and bowed their bodies as greeted to the man next to him, “Welcome home, Kumicho.”

Toshiyuki answered his man with a small nod and they both walked through the door while Akira still feel amazement with the house.

But Akira didn’t know what will happens to himself after that.