Ep 2 - The Auction.

The Pink Club.

Akira and the Lady boss's man already reached the room and he looked the interior of the room is so expensive, but he still don't know what happen to him.

"Bathroom over there, clean yourself up until really clean." Akira just nodded to Lady boss bodyguard.

The big dark man walk towards this young omega and handed the beautiful dress to Akira, "Take and wear this when you finished your bath."

"But this is a dress." Akira saying that when he received from them.

This time the big dark man talk in a firm tone, "Don't argue! If I said wear it just wear it! You started to work this evening."

"O-okay." nervous voice come out from Akira's mouth as he saw the big dark man raised his big and haired hand.

"Don't waste time. You must clean yourself now. Lady boss will be mad if she come here but you're not ready." said the other man.

In his fear this young omega can't move and only stand with tremble body.

"What are you waiting for! Move!" Akira's body jerking as he heard that firmly tone of the big dark man.

The young omega stood in front of the mirror after finished his bath, "Why I ended up here? I just remember today I'm going to work and meet a nice guy who telling me the good job than I have. Then after finished my work, I go there and had a job interview but afterwards nothing else." that was Akira thinking while he still looking at his reflection.

"Aww.. You have such beautiful body."

That sounds make Akira surprised and in a hurry he took the dress and then covering his naked body and his.

Moreover this young omega's face turned red and also frightened when he saw the Lady boss licking her own lips while she approached him.

Akira's body hair wavered as the lady boss touched and stroked his spine with her index finger and said with a sigh, "You know, Ninomiya-kun, I'm futari and your body are so beautiful. If I don't remember that you are very valuable for me then I will eat you right now."

The thought of being eaten by this woman made Akira's body tremble even more.

"Ninomiya-kun, you must get dressed." Akira just stood and held the dress.

"Come on, hurry up, Ninomiya-kun. We should open in half an hour." she said again when she saw Akira not doing what she had said before.

Akira held out the dress and looked at it as he told the lady boss, "But I don't know how to wear this."

The lady boss chuckled for a couple of moment and then she took the dress and said to Akira, "Oh my. Let me help you this time."

***

Akira was sitting alone on the couch in the room, infront of him has a big and long mirror. He wrapped his fingers together and tried to smile as he saw the sign to smile from the big dark man who sitting on the chair in the corner near the two-way mirror.

Yes it was a two-way mirror where on the one side we could see ourselves reflection, while others could see us clearly from the other side as well.

And Akira doesn't know that the mirror infront of him is the two way mirror and also doesn't know he's being auctioned right now.

Actually this is literally a closed environment, a closed auction space and only a handful of people from the top knew the owner of The Pink Club has a side business and it's an auction of people, especially omegas.

In the other room, it was noticed that there were about twenty people sitting in their seats and they were wearing masks, but only one person was not wearing a mask. The man with a long scar on his left cheek crossed his hands against his board chest, occasionally he opened his eyes and looked round him with a bored look.

Twenty minutes later the owner of the pink club enters a room filled with honored guests from the top class people.

With smiles on her face she greeted her guests, "Good evening gentlemen, welcome to The Pink Club. This time we have something very nice and original one - unexplored omegas male and not even got his heat yet - and as always before the auction begins you gentlemen can see him first before the bidding begins."

After she finished saying immediately the lights in the room grew dim until it was almost dark and the very moment the mirrors in front of them turned from white to clear and they whispered to each other when they saw Akira sitting on the couch from the two-way mirror.

At the first time that man with the scar on his left cheek saw akira with no interest at all. But when he saw Akira's smile the man immediately rose to his feet and watched closely the faces of the people in the room, and spoke to himself, "No way. Don't tell me."

Five minutes later the auction begins by the Lady boss the owner of the pink club, "Well, gentlemen. You already saw him. Now I open this auction for him started from thirty million yen."

The fat man who sit near the mirror raised his hand, "Thirty-five."

"Fourty"

"Fifty-five."

"Sixty"

"Eighty"

"Ninety-two"

"One hundred million."

"One hundred and twenty."

"Two hundred million."

The Lady boss smiling when the bit increase so much, "Well, Does no one bid higher than two hundred million?"

She looked at all of her guests and talk again, "All right, I'm gonna start counting. The first two hundred million. Two hundred million the second. Two hundred million the third."

Once again she looked at her guests and then she spoke again, "Untamed omegas have not yet acquired heat it fell on Fujiwara-san with a bid of two hundred million yen."

Her bodyguard approaching the man with the scar on his left cheek and talk to him, "Please follow me, Fujiwara-san."