Ep 14 - Saving Akira #2

Toshiyuki’s been walking a few steps but is stopping because toda and waseda stood in front of him.

Alpha with these scars on his left cheek staring at his two men with sort of impatiently, those Akira bodyguards were attempting to look at each other then with determination Waseda stating their intentions both, “Kumicho, we have something to say before entering this building.”

“What do you want to tell me?” that impatient tone of speech was exactly the same as his gaze.

“As Anego’s personal bodyguard the two of us Toda and I beg your forgiveness for the extent of our inability to keep Anego save and so Anego kidnapped.” After saying that Waseda and Toda bowing down their bodies.

The leader of the Fujiwara-gumi sighed afterward and said, “I know you do a good job protecting your anego and I accept your apology.”

“And as a ransom for our incompetence we both wanted and would find the whereabouts of anego. If you let us we’ll sneak inside to find out where anego is being held.” Toda nodded firmly to amplify what waseda had said.

Looking at the determination of two of his men, Toshiyuki smiled slightly, “I appreciate your decisions and your desires. All right, I’ll let you two.”

Both Akira’s bodyguards bowed their bodies while talking in unison, “Thank you Kumicho.”

After that Toshiyuki and the rest of his men walked toward the building, and as they stepped inside the building he saw several people running and forming a line while taking up their weapons to block Toshiyuki and his clan members to enter the building.

Looking at his opponent, only was the little cretins making this tall, scar’s face alpha just give a cold smirk that made some of the clan members standing behind him shudder.

“Listen Toda, Waseda, the moment I draw my katana that is the sign for you two to go. Search the building and find Akira immediately. Get your Anego out of here as soon as you find him. I’ll call you when I’m done with that Kondou bastard. Got it!” the two Akira bodyguards nodded at what Toshiyuki said in a low voice.

As he finish saying it then he slowly walked toward the blockage, then Toshiyuki yanked out his katana.

And then with the blink of an eye the scar’s face alpha made a very quick move toward them, and like a samurai in the movie he killed them all with the swipe of his katana before his opponent was aware of what was happening and pulled the trigger of their weapon, and their bodies covered with blood on the floor were dead with their faces still hindering shock.

With that one powerful tap from his hand Toshiyuki got rid of the blood from the katana, after which he pulled out the white handkerchief from his trousers and used it to wipe and clean the katana and then put it back into “Saya” the katana case that was in his left hand.

After the alpha finished them then he and his clan members moving forward. But two of his man came in front of Toshiyuki, their hands grabbing tight the glasses man’s shoulder and pressed him to knelt down.

“Who is he?” ask the supreme leader of Fujiwara-gumi.

“We don’t know, Kumicho. We saw him sneaking around the corner so we both took the initiative to catch him.” Explain one of his man.

The alpha nod and talk to the glasses man, “I don’t want to know your name but I want to know where’s Kondou is. So tell me where’s is he.”

“I won’t telling you.”

Kuwata took out his gun when he heard the reply from the glasses man, “Talk!”

The glasses man shook his head.

Saw the answer of the glasses man make Toshiyuki appreciate the loyalty but he must hurry to find his enemies before that Kondou leave the building and took his omega away.

He walked up to the glasses man, squatting in front of him and for a few seconds he looked at the man with his keen eyes and then said in a low voice filled with threats, “I give you two choices. First you tell me where that bastard Kondou is and I let you go from here without any injuries. Second you still silence but you and all of your family will be dead.”

“I won't tell you.”

“I see, you choose the second option, huh.”

“I won't tell you. You can kill me but you didn’t know where’s my family is.” Matsumura-the glasses man looks at Toshiyuki courageously.

“Try me.” said Toshiyuki in his cold tone while he stand up and walk away from that glasses man.

After that Ginjiro receive the wallet from one of the man who catches the glasses man, took out the ID card and handed it to Toshiyuki.

The leader of Fujiwara-gumi looked the ID card, read it and give it to Kuwata, “Find all of his family in five minutes.”

“Yes, Kumicho.” Kuwata bowed as he said that and then walk while took out his smartphone.

Kuwata came towards his leader before the time Toshiyuki gave to Kuwata is ended, and told his leader what he found.

“This guy have a wife with one daughter and also his mother and father. They all live in Nagasaki.” The glasses man widened his eyes as he heard that information.

“Is that true. Matsumura Yohei-san?” the glasses man shook his head again.

“I warn you not to try to lie to me, Matsumura, or you will suffer the consequences for your little lies.” The sweat appeared on Matsumura’s face as he saw Toshiyuki’s cold faces and heard that cold voices from the leader of Fujiwara-gumi.

The leader of Fujiwara-gumi know what happens to the glasses man so he took one step closer to Matsumura and keep talking with his cold tone, “Tell me the truth!”

“Y-Yes, that’s correct. My family is in Nagasaki. But they don’t know anything. I beg you, Fujiwara, let my family live in peace.”

Quickly Kuwata walked toward the glasses man and slammed the pistol handle against the glass man’s face very hard, “God damn it! How dare you just call Kumicho by his name.”

Raising his hand Toshiyuki said to his man, “Calm down Kuwata.”

Kuwata looking at his leader while pointing to Matsumura, “But Kumicho, he just called you by your name.”

“That’s okay. Never mind.” Toshiyuki saying that while keep looking at the glasses man and talk to him, “So tell me your choice after I knew where your family is. Are you still silence for the shake of Kondou or you’ll talk for the shake of your live and your family.”

“D-down stair...second room on the lower basement floor.” Cold smile appeared on Toshiyuki’s lips.

Quickly Toshiyuki gave his order to his man, “Five people stay here with him. Guard him and don’t let him out from here before I came. Ten people took the stairs and the rest of you come with me.”

And then they started to move with part of his members took the stairs while Toshiyuki and rest of his man moving to the elevator.

The scar-faced alpha step out from the elevator when stopped at the floor that they want to. Then they continue their way to sub basement the stairs but the sound of gun fire echoing which makes Toshiyuki and the rest of his man pull out their gun.

With his back against the wall and the gun raised in front of his chest, Toshiyuki cautiously went down the stairs and as soon as he got to the emergency exit threshold the man immediately squatted and rolled himself over while firing his weapon at the enemy.

Toshiyuki continues to fire bullets at his enemies and then hides by leaning his back against the masts of the building. A few moments later he again fired a bullet and from his corner eyes he saw the man that he looking for.

“Kondou!” The name came out from Toshiyuki’s mouth when he saw the tall, thin man run to the one of three rooms.

The alpha with scars on his left cheek knows that he can’t stage an attack and capture Kondou immediately before finishing off all his tall, skinny men, so he kept firing his gun to his enemies.

He leaned his back against the wall, he ordered Ginjiro by hand.

Ginjiro nodded in a sign he understood and in a low voice he said, “We’ll cover your back.”

Toshiyuki also nodded and he returned shooting bullets from the pistol after ducking and occasionally shooting him running toward the room where Kondou was.

Walking inside the room Toshiyuki saw another room which was bounded by a huge, clear glass wall and the tall, thin man standing inside of the glass room.

Even though anger appear on Toshiyuki’s eyes but he talking to the thin man in his cold tone, “Kondou! You bastard! Where’s Akira?!”

“Who is Akira? Ah... That omega isn’t it?”

“WHERE IS HE!!??”

“I won’t tell you... By the way, he has a nice and soft body, doesn’t he? Ah... but I guess you already know that, aren’t you, Fujiwara?”
Toshiyuki’s anger rose at the maximum state as he heard Kondou say.

“YOU BASTARD!! I’LL KILL YOU!!”

Kondou laughs amused as he stretches out his hands, “Ha.. Ha.. Ha.... Shoot! Come on, shoot! Kill me.”

The loud sound of the fun that Toshiyuki’s shot was heard several times but the bullet fired by this Alpha could not penetrate or even scratch the glass wall, while Kondou’s laughter grew louder and clapped with glee like a child.

Toshiyuki approached the room with a broad and swift approach. His hands would grab onto the doorknob and open it but it was locked.

“You can’t go in. No entry.” Kondou laughed hard after he saying it.

The alpha with this scar’s face pointed his pistol at the doorknob and fired several times there, after which he used his foot and kicked it open.

“Tell me, Kondou. What you want me to use to kill you? Pistol? Katana? Or bare hands?” says Toshiyuki with a cool tone as he walks slowly as a tiger targets his prey.

Kondou laughs amused as he talking, “Whatever you want, Fujiwara. But you cannot kill me. I’m the God and I cannot die.”

Toshiyuki still approached Kondou, “Really? Then pick up your weapon and let’s see if you’re really a God and can’t die.”

Smirk appears on Toshiyuki’s lips as he saw Kondou took his weapon, “Oh. You choose gun as your weapon, then let’s start to see you’re a God or not.”

They both looked at each other as they took up their weapons and aimed at their enemy. In the blink of an eye the bullet from their pistol erupts.

Even though one bullet had grazed his chest but Toshiyuki kept walking, tossing out bullets from his gun as if he had no fear of an enemy bullet that would pierce his body, while Kondou was hiding behind the counter.

In the end the bullet from Kondou hit Toshiyuki and caused the alpha with this scar’s face to fall off.