I have to - II

Flashbacks on

"Annyeong, Sajangnim"

"Mhm"
"So... what are you going to tell me?" Jisoo shut her eyes tightly. She doesn't want to cry in front of her boss, or uncle.
"Don't be so formal Soo, talk to me like when we at the family gathering," Yang took her hands and told her to calm down, take a deep breath.

"Uncle... I- I decided it already... I want to end this."

"Soo..."

"The doctor said... it's getting worse..."

"What-?"

"I have cancer."

Flashback off.

———————————————————————

"Hye, guys. So... what's the rush?" Lisa asked as she entered the studio. They're at The Blacklabel studio.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung, what happens?" Teddy asked while his eyes focused on Rosè.

"Hm... first of all... Lisa and Jen Unnie, I hope after I told you this... you guys... will be okay... just like 2 years ago..." Rosé take a deep breath and pull out her phone, turn it on, and went to the gallery. She opened a video that contains their beloved unnie.

She handed it to them, and she could see tears brimming over their eyes,

"Annyeong, Chaeng-ah... I know you were surprised rn, so... surprise!" The latter in the video chuckles a bit, but then she let out a heavy cough, she smile a bit after recovering from it, and with a pale face, she smiles at the camera and continues, "Chaeng-ah, if you saw this video, don't show it to anybody in 2 years, After 2 years it's up to you to show it to them... Chaeng... I know, after the news, you guys will be so mad at me, and of course, crying non-stop," she stops and give her sweetest smile. "Don't cry, I'm okay... maybe not now, but I will be okay, you know, God gives us pain that he knew we can go through it, and I know, He did this because he knew I can do it, I'm sorry, you know, for making you guys cries, but this is the best way for us," There is a briefing stop for a sec and a male voice can be heard "Miss Kim," "Oh I got to go, goodbye Chaeng, Saranghae!"

"S-she has c-cancer." Chaeng sobbing after she said those words.

"W-what? She told me she has a family problem that needed her to step out from this industry." Lisa dropped her body on the chair while crying nonstop.

Jennie was speechless, she couldn't think about anything, she's blaming herself because she didn't even notice that her favorite person, are suffering. Curiously, with a shaking voice, she asked, "H-how long?"

Before Chaeng can answered it, Teddy stood up and handed a letter,

"The day before she announced her leave, she came to me, that she has it since 2018,"

With that, Jennie dropped her body on the floor, "Three years, we've been with her for three years, but she didn't even tell us" she whispered it but loud enough for them to hear.

"I- I know where she is"

"WHAT?" Teddy, Lisa, and Jennie shouted.

———————————————————————

"C'mon, Rosie, Just tell us where she is, why do we need to travel to Jeju Island?" Lisa protest while putting on her makeup.

"I wish I could, but she didn't allow me, She asked me to bring you guys there to relax before meeting her."

"Have you meet her after she left?" Jennie asked.

"Hm," Rosè hummed and looked down.
"Actually..."

"What, Chaeng?"

"I met her at least... every 3 months..."

"WHAT?"

"I'm s-sorryy, b-but, Jisoo Unnie didn't want you guys know about this..."

"Why are you telling us this, now?" Lisa asked trying to calm down since she saw how shaking Chaeyoung is.

"I asked her... because I can't just keep this... seeing how you guys missed her... while I always talk to her... FaceTime with her... meet her... I told her, I can't keep this anymore..."

Lisa hugged her, and whispered "Thank you, Chaeng"

"Jen Unnie?"

They turn their body just to see Jennie puffy cat-eyes and her pouting, she cried over the scene and of course because she feels that Jisoo is stupid for making their maknae suffering with that "oh-secret", and let's get to the main reason, she cries because she can't wait to meet her again. They have a lot to talk about.

"Let's go girl, finish this trip, and let's fucking meet that heart-shaped lips girl that I fucking miss!"

———————————————————————

"Chaeng-ah, how are you?"

"I'm great Unnie"

"Why are you whispering? Someone there?"
Jisoo chuckled a bit and that's make Chaeyoung smile.

"Mhm, they're at the kitchen"

"How is Lisa?"

"She's crying a lot after I tell them about it"

"And her?"

"Um... she's crying too..."

"Oh"

"Hm Unnie-"

"Oh-oh, I need to end the call, my baby want to eat his food now, I will call you later, bye Chaeng"

"Bye un-"

"Rosie?"

"HUH! Y-YES I-I'M HERE"

"I thought I hear you talking to someone?"

"U-Uhm, my- my sister called me, uhm yes she called me"

"O-okay" Jennie hesitantly answered, but she didn't want to ask more, seeing the maknae already shuttered like that. Since she heard the conversation that Chaeyoung had with her "sister", her heart beats faster, can't wait to meet her and confess everything to her.

"Rosie"

"Yah- Lalisaaa"

They're at the beach right now, since later Rosie said they will eating at the restaurant nearby.

"Hehehe, Omo- This Chipmunk sooo cute" Lisa giggles and pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks make her blush but brushed it off by

"YAHH" running towards Jennie who is enjoying the views.

They took a walk by the beach while remembering the memories they had when they came here before.

"I miss her, so much," Jennie said it, all of the sudden, making the maknaes turn their head towards her. Before they can say anything,

"Her smile, her positive vibes, her laugh, her dumb jokes," she stopped for a second, and let out a sigh while smiling, eyes towards the waves. She continued,

"The way she cares for us, texting us, every day, just to make sure we're having a good rest, while, she- doesn't even have enough. The way she wiped out our tears, every time we cried, the way she protects us from hearing all the bad words, the way she supports us, coming to our important occasion, while we rarely have a chance to go to hers, the way she loved us but don't want to show it, hahaha, The way she stayed up all night, just to make sure we're okay, the way she brings us to go to a vacation with her family so we will not be feeling sad, missing ours. I- I wish I don't date that man!" Jennie collapse after the sudden outburst, making the crying maknaes shocked and called their bodyguards who were sitting on a bench nearby, as they asked too.

———————————————————————

Jennie opened her eyes, she looked around with her blurry eyes, trying to figure where she is, because she could feel that this is not their hotel room, when she tries to rubbed her eyes, she can feel a warm shaking hand holding her right hand tightly, like don't want her to go,
She tries to recognise the person, when she could see clearly,

"Chu?"