You, You, You - END 🔞

"I'm just so happy we aren't."

Jisoo dived in again and kissed Jennie. But this time the kiss was different. If the last kiss had been a question, this question was the answer. Jisoo nipped at her lip and Jennie had no choice but to open her mouth. The kiss deepened and their tongues danced together. Jennie had never been kissed like this before, her whole body felt electrical with the heat focusing on her lips and between her legs.

Jisoo seemed to have forgotten her earlier reluctance and was kissing Jennie with increasing force. One of her hands was in Jennie's hair, pulling their faces closer together. And then suddenly, Jennie became aware that one of Jisoo's hands was playing with the hem of her top. It started playing with the soft skin of her lower belly. As nice as the sensation of Jisoo's wondering fingers were, they were also making Jennie terrified. It was too much, too soon and she didn't feel ready.

Jisoo didn't know that, her palm flattened just under Jennie's top and then started moving downwards. Jennie tore her mouth away from Jisoo's and gasped for air. She placed her hand on top of Jisoo's.

"Please," she whispered, "I'm not... please, just..." She couldn't find the proper words, she was breathing too hard. Drowning in the scent of Jisoo.

"Oh sweets," Jisoo said, removed her hand and kissed the tip of her nose, "I'm sorry, I got carried away. I just wanted to make you feel good. I didn't mean to scare you."

Jennie swallowed back tears. She didn't know why this was so scary, it should be easy, but instead she was burning. And she wasn't entirely sure if it was good or bad.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't, I..."

"Shhh." Jisoo cooed, "don't be scared, it's just me." She pushed gently on Jennie's shoulder until she was flat on the back. Then she leaned over Jennie, her dark hair flowing forward until it enveloped them like a black tent. It made Jennie feel safe even though her heart was still pounding so hard it hurt.

"It's just me, sweets." Jisoo leaned forward and let their lips touch again. Gently, softly. The kiss deepened but there was no trace of the insane arousal that Jisoo had seemed to be under before. The kiss was still sensual, but safe. When Jisoo sucked on Jennie's bottom lip, the ardor rose again but this time Jennie was ready for it.

"I don't want to stop," she said as Jisoo left her lips to press kisses all over her face.

"Huh?"

"I don't want to stop," Jennie repeated, her voice quivering, "can I... can I touch you?" Jisoo was practically lying on top of her now and they were sensually moving against each other.

"You want to touch me?" Jisoo sounded equally hopeful and breathless.

Jennie nodded in the dark, hoping that Jisoo could sense it despite the lack of light.

Jisoo rolled off her and laid down on her back, she pulled Jennie with her until the latter was on top. With a firm grip on Jennie's waist, Jisoo moved her until she was straddling her with her legs on either side of Jisoo's waist.

Outside the window the sun was rising and dim light was filling the room. Jennie looked down at Jisoo and wondered at her beauty. She wondered if she looked the same way with swollen lips, flushed face and a deliriously happy look in her eyes.

"You're so pretty," Jisoo said and reached up to tug at one of Jennie's blonde curls.

"Right back at you," Jennie said and giggled. She leaned forward and let one of her fingers trail down the side of Jisoo's face. Then down her neck. Jennie's heart beaded in her throat as she let her fingers float over Jisoo's breast. Jisoo wasn't wearing a bra and all there was between Jennie's fingers and Jisoo's stiff nipple was the flimsy material of Jisoo's top. When Jennie's hand, almost on its own will, closed in around the nipple and tugged, Jisoo let out a shaky breath.