un rendez-vous romantique

"Jen Unnie, Do you know Jisoo Unnie and Chaeng will go to Paris on 25th?"

"Oh"
The thought of her first maknae going to Paris with her crush, making her heart uneasy; she knew how flirty the maknaes when they have the chance to be with Jisoo. Yup, both Lisa and Rose knew that she likes Jisoo so much, but they still flirting with the older.

"Arghh, I'm so jealous of Chaeng! Jisoo Unnie surely will take care of her! And maybe bring her to a date in Paris! By the time I went there, Jisoo Unnie will not be there anymore."

Jennie knew that Lisa was trying to make her angry, but she took it slow since she and Jisoo were not in a relationship. She doesn't want to be sound like a protective, jealousy girlfriend when the older ones are not hers... yet.

"Yeah..." in a low voice, Jennie continues eating her meal; she loses her appetite, of course, but she doesn't want it to be noticeable.

"Btw, where are they?" Jennie asked, trying to change the date topic.

"Oh, they went shopping first, you know Jisoo Unnie, despite everything, even if the world is about to end, she will never say no to any of us."

"Hm," Jennie hummed, munching the salad, with her left fist on her thigh, trying to calm herself.

"Whoever gets a chance to be Jisoo Unnie's girlfriend or boyfriend must be so lucky, right? Even Jisoo unnie doesn't express it with words; her action shows it all!"

Jennie just nodded, never she thinks someone will take her unnie away from her; yes, she sounds selfish, but Jisoo Unnie's is hers. At least that was what she thought...

"Oh, Bona Unnie went to date with Jisoo Unnie last week; I'm so jealous of Bona Unnie; they even call each other every day, talking about nothing, to hear each other's voice. Even we have known her for more than five years; we never did that, right unnie?"

Jennie hummed. She did not want to show her anger in front of the maknae. After a few seconds, Lisa widened her eyes, realizing she had said and did something stupid,

"U-unnie, y-you okay?"

Jennie stayed silenced, playing her salads with the fork, thinking about Jisoo... And the girls... That for her is too close to the older...

Bona...
Soojoo...
Seulgi...
Sunmi...
Tzuyu...
Hyo-

"Unnie?" Chaeng voice snapped her thought; she looked on her plates, the salad... It doesn't look like a salad anymore...

"Oh"

"Chaeyoung? Where's Jisoo Unnie?"

"Oh, she went to a restaurant, wanting to buy dumplings, since you said you wanted to eat it last Saturday."

With that, all the negative thoughts vanished in the blink of an eye; her famous gummy smile that could melt millions of people can be seen.

"Haish, sometimes I don't know which is stupid, Jennie Unnie or Jisoo Unnie."

"Lisa, you know both of them are stupid."

"Mhm, good points, btw; I hear you got a new chick, huh?" Lisa wiggles her eyebrows, earning a smack from Rosè,

"Hehehe, one of the best," Rosè said with a smirk plastered on her face.

///

"Nyeongan!"

"Unnie!!!" No, not Jennie, but Lisa. Jennie was about to hug Jisoo, but the monkey pushed her aside and grabbed the older arm,

"Yahh!!"