Cheat - Bonus

"Oh, Jennie Unnie"

"Somi..."

"Annyeong Unnie" Somi opened the door wider, revealing her in one of Jisoo's pajamas,

"Babe? Who's there?" A soft, husky voice echoed behind the latter from inside the condo, making Jennie's heart tears apart. If anyone asked her if she was okay or not, she would not hesitate to punch their face.

"Jennie Unnie," Somi said slowly, knowing the past of them; if Jisoo didn't convince her to forget about her hatred towards Jennie, she would immediately kick her ass out of the building. But Jisoo said that the past is between them, how bad she hurts Jisoo back then, it's between her and Jennie, she didn't want her girlfriend to get hurt by the latter just because of her.

Jisoo stop her track, looking directly to the cat-eyes lady outside her house,

"Oh, Annyeong, Jennie-ssi, I'm sorry if I sound rude, perhaps do you have anything until you come here? It's rare to see you come here unless it's important."

The latter's words make Jennie speechless. First, she sounds formal, and then it's hit her hard with the truth that she rarely comes to her ex house; even in their past, Jisoo was the one who would go to her, even when Jisoo always wanted to bring her to the older's house, Jennie always refused.

"Ah, Chu..."

Jisoo put her arm around her new girlfriend's shoulder, whispering something to her, making Somi nod but still eyeing Jennie. Jisoo pecked Somi's forehead and said something that Jennie couldn't catch.

"So... What's bring Jennie Ruby Jane in front of Kim Jisoo's House?"

"Chu..."

"Oh, before that, I don't think you would like the idea of Dispatch saying I'm cruel for having you are standing outside there to talk to me; come in."

Jennie stepped into the house, following Jisoo from behind; the smell of the house didn't change a bit, but she recognized that Jisoo did change some of the furniture. The photos of them were no longer there.

And she feels pain.

"So, take a seat; you need anything? Juice? Hot Chocolate? Or"

"Erm, just water, please."

"Sure, wait for a minute."

The awkwardness couldn't be avoided, and it made Jennie want to cry. Jennie was about to open her mouth when the bedroom door was opened.

"Baby? Do You need anything?" Jisoo asked Somi with a calm and sweet voice.

Jennie grabbed the hem of the hoodie tightly, still trying to hold back her tears from coming out. Jisoo does care about everything, even if you want silly things that they will laugh their ass at you if you tell someone else. Still, Jisoo always takes it seriously, saying that nothing is ridiculous about what she wanted. She regretted everything now, but she knew she was too late.

"Hm, I-I need-, I mean I want to take fresh air at the balcony... for a bit..."

Jisoo knew what was going on, so she excused herself from Jennie to talk to her lover,

"I'm sorry, Jennie, but you wouldn't mind if I go to talk to her for a second, right? With the past situation of us... I'm sure she needs some convincing talk before she leaves us in the same room."

Jennie nodded in response but asked her if she could use the toilet, and Jisoo just nodded and ran her girlfriend.

////

"Baby?"

Somi stayed silent. She didn't have the urge to reply.

"Baby... I know what you are thinking about... but don't think about it... She's been my ex for a reason, baby; you're the one who owns my heart now."