Burden - II

"How can we hide it from them?"

"I don't think we can, especially Jennie, after she come back to the hotel, I know she will go straight to this room even if there is no response she will surely enter this room with that door" Manager Oppa pointed to the joined door between Jennie and Jisoo room.
When they first arrived, the managers told them that they will not share a room since YG give each of them a room, when Jennie knew it she immediately shouted "I want a joined room with Jisoo!" and yet, she will come to Jisoo room and abandoned her room, to sleep with the older.

"I guess Jisoo can't be mad at us"
Manager Oppa nodded as a response.

"Whoops, I got to make sure they come back safely, watch her, okay!" Hearing the alarm that reminds him to go back to the place made him jumped from the couch.

"Nde!"

—————————————————————

"How's the night, ladies?" Manager Oppa opened the door van for them.

"It's amazing! We met Ariana Grande, of course, you see the photo already! We met blablablablabla" Lisa was so excited to tell the manager what happened before, making Rosè chuckle and giggle while hearing the maknae stories, which contains her too of course.

"Good to hear that, Lalisa" Manager Oppa just smile at the maknae behavior who was so excited like a kid going to an amusement park, he then asked what they wanted to eat, but since it is already late, they say that they will just order from the hotel cafe. He was about to ask Jennie, does she okay with that idea because she seems so quiet since they entered the van. But he shrugged it off when he saw her eyes were brimming with tears. When they arrived at the hotel, Jennie was the one who immediately get off the van and she was about to run to Jisoo's room but Manager Oppa was quick to grab her arm first,

"Jisoo doesn't want you guys to enter her room, not tonight"

Jennie just nodded but she wouldn't listen to it (C'mon, you guys knew how much Jennie loves Jisoo), then she just walked casually to her room.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Hm? She's worried sick about Jisoo Unnie, when you leave, she was already in urge of crying, but she shrugged it off, because there's her friends and people, y'know? So she holds it." Lisa answered, eyes glued to Jennie who was about to enter the elevator with her bodyguard.

"Mhm, and I think she cries when she went to the toilet"

"Hmm"

---------------------------------------------

"Shit!, it's locked!" Jennie groaned out of frustration. When she left the others in the lobby, she went straight to her room and immediately went to the joined door, as the result was disappointing, she came out with a new idea.

But before she could get outside of her room, she hears a voice echoing in the hallway, the familiar voice to be exact, her manager and her bodyguard,

"They will know it,"

"Of course they will, like what? Their unnie were not in the room? Suddenly missing while having a bad condition? Even the Blinks were crazy knowing that Jisoo not at the Coachella tonight, don't you see the trending? The posters that they've made?"

"But, Jisoo told us not to tell them,"

"Yes, for now, we will let her rest at the hospital, the doctor said that she could be discharged tomorrow, right?"

Surprised by what she heard, she decided to storm out of the room and confront them,

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY JISOO!"

"J-Jennie s-shi"

She grabbed his collar and shake him, shouting,

"WHERE IS MY JISOO!"

"She-she"

"She's in the hospital," the bodyguard said loud and clear because she was afraid of Jennie.

"WHAT?!"
"TAKE ME THERE! NOWWWW!!!!"

"Nde-nde"

"YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! NOW!!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Jichu!"

"Jennie-shi, you entered--the-the wrong room"

"Huh? YAH, Why didn't you tell me!"

"Uh-huh?"

"WHERE IS IT?"

"T-there"

"CHUUUUUUU!!"
"Chu? Why? How?" Jennie said putting her hands all over Jisoo's face.

"I'm fine Jendeuk" Jisoo chuckled make Jennie cries.

"Hye, hye, Jen, I'm okay- agh" Jisoo was about to sit down to convince and calmed Jennie, but her body telling the truth, that she's not okay.

"See! hiks hiks, y-you lie, I'm worried about you!"

Jisoo was about to talk when the door opened, revealing Manager Unnie,

"Uh? J-Jennie?"

"UNNIE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US? My heart... I was so scared..." Jennie shouted and sobbed running back to Jisoo hugging her side, putting her face in the crook of the latter's neck, she crying her eyes outs, Jisoo on the other hand, trying to calm her down by patting her back, and whispering "I'm sorry" "I will never do it again"

Between her sobs, Jennie managed to ramble to Jisoo,

"You hiks- better- hiks- not- do it again- hiks,"

Jisoo chuckled in a nervous tone,

"I promise, Jendeuk"

After feeling that Jennie has calmed down, Jisoo decided to ask her another topic that maybe could lift her mood,

"So, how's the night? Great is it? I saw your picture-, Jen?"

"Hiks-hiks, I couldn't enjoy the night properly when you're not there beside me-hiks hiks"

"Eh? Why? You should enjoy the night! When I'm literally beside you... I will just be a burden" Jisoo chuckled, "You will be tired because y'know that I'm bad with English, and you have to take care of me, so I wouldn't make any mistakes hahaha, right?"

"NO! Chu... Your English is improving! Remember when we went to the store? I didn't even have to talk to the salesman, because you talk to him confidently!"
"And, who says that you are a burden? I love the fact that every time we went to any event... you will always be with me... I'm happy when you're with me... I feel safe..." Jennie mumbles the last part but Jisoo heard it,

"Jen?"

"Huh?"

"I'm happy when you're with me too"

---------------------------------------------

After giving a lot of excuses just to make Jennie went to the hotel and get some rest, Jisoo decided to promise her that she will give her something if Jennie comes back to the hotel and not staying with her at the hospital, because she knew Jennie was easily infected.

"Okay... But promise me it will be worth it!"

"Yes, Jendeuk, now, shush"

"Bye Chu, see you tomorrow"

"Bye Jen, oh and Jen?"

"Hm?" turning her back and stop her hand from twisting the doorknob she looked at Jisoo eyes.

"Ehm, good night, saranghae"

Jennie blushes even she knows that it didn't mean the other way, but she still can't help but think of it.

"Night night, Chu"

------------------------------------------------