'Us'

"Jennie."

"Yes, Jisoo-ssi?"

Here we go again.

"Can we talk? Alone?"

"C'mon, what's the matter? Talk here, not like it so serious for you guys to be alone." Hanbin interrupted, making Jisoo sigh.

"I'm sorry, Hanbin-ssi, but it is serious."

"Aigo, can't you talk later? I want to celebrate Jennie here, or I should say, my soon-to-be girlfriend."

Hanbin said, earning some cheers from his friends

Soon-to-be girlfriend, huh. She didn't even deny it or say anything.

"Oh. Is that so? I'm sorry for disturbing you guys; I will talk to you later than; again, I'm sorry," Jisoo bowed, not making any eye contact with Jennie.

But before she left the table, someone stopped her.

"Jisoo... I don't say no."

"It's okay, Jennie-ssi, your boyfriend is more important; I will go now" Jisoo remove Jennie's hand from her wrist, ignoring the teary eyes.

Walked away, Jisoo clenched her hands, taking a deep breath, before running towards the stairs to the rooftop.

What are we? Am I just a toy for you to play with?

Jisoo opened her back, taking out a small box; she opened it carefully,

Happy Birthday to me...

She sang it alone, tears on her face but a small smile plastered on her face.

We can't reveal it yet; we will keep it secret.

Jisoo took a deep breath, closing her eyes, making a wish.

I hope you still remember 'Us.'

Blowing the candle, Jisoo smiled again,

"Huh, what a boring life." Jisoo chuckled, remembering her parents live far away from her, and now she regrets not following them.

Before she could close her eyes again, her phone rang. She didn't bother to look at the contact name; she just answered it,

"Hello?"

"Unnie!!! Happy Birthday!"

"Yah, Lalisa, no need to shout!" Jisoo chuckled, imagining her maknae pouting on the other line,

"Aish, you always like that; I'm excited, okay!"

"Hahaha, okay, okay, how's there?"

"Cool! Rosie and I were great here!"

"Good for you, kiddos."

"How are you, Unnie?"

Jisoo remained silent.

"Unnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay there?"

"Of course!"

"Hm... Okay! You have class in 15 minutes, right? Enjoy your day, Unnie! We love you so so so so so much!"

"Ew, Hahaha, I love you guys too, take care."

What a time we had before.

"Jisoo?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Jisoo didn't even need to turn her head toward the voice owner.