XLIX

LISA POV

For my son...

All I'm feeling was a pure anger. My mind was screaming for revenge.. to get my son back. To make Jennie pay for everything she'd done to us

I don't care about this stupid and foolish heart of mine anymore, this feelings brought me and my son in danger, almost taking our lives. We are no longer a family anymore, a once perfect portrait of family.

Jennie ruined everything and she shall be in greatest pain.

I tried my hardest to understand her, but she treated me unworthy of her trust, undeserving to be the source of assistance for her unexplainable manner.

It was such a shame to be called her wife, when she herself couldn't even treated me like one.

She forgot that I am not her employee but her wife that accepted all her flaws, all her brutality and even being a controlling freak.

"You sure you're okay now Lis?" Jungkook asked pouring my glass a water for it seems like my nth time

"How am I supposed to be okay..." I sobbed

But then, regardless to all of those tough proposition inside my head, I still  couldn't decipher the thought of Jennie having my son thinking she might hurt him kills me.

He showed sympathy but wasn't enough to calm me down. I need my son. Jungkook tried to call my sisters to seek some help as I told him I won't stay here too long, I could put Jungkook in danger and I am avoiding that to happen, that's the least I could do for his safety

"Accept my help, Lisa. I can help you, you don't have to walk through this all alone" Jungkook minister

I shake my head, rejecting his offer. It wasn't my pride, it was for his sake. I knew Jennie may know all about this running to Jungkook therefore I shouldn't be complacent at all.

I need to be smarter, I am about to stand infront of Lion in the middle of the dark forest

I have decided, I know it will take a lot of sweats, time, blood and effort but I need to face Jennie sooner one way or another, it is too risky. I am aware that she's dangerous, very proficient at dealing something like this situation, she's capable of just everything. It is impossible to win but I needed to drop all of me in order to win, for my son.

"Lis? You can stay here for as long as you want I can protect you here. I'll help you" he pushed

I stand up, so Done that he couldn't get my point "Alright, Jungkook. You can help me? Then how?! Do you think you can win over Jennie? No Jungkook! Even if we joint both of our lives it wouldn't be enough! We worked together and it will still end up our fault!" I don't mean to screamed, I was just so devasted

Wiping my tears, I look at him, sending the message how the situation was affecting me too much "Kook, we both know we can't" I sit again on his couch and face him "She's my wife, I know how capable she is when it comes to this" I sighed

"Come think of it, she could turn the table and file an accusation that we're having an affair as I'm here with you and not with them" I held both of his hand "You had a money but she possess power... we need to take this wisely or she'll laugh in our face"

He nodded, slumping his shoulder "I remember when I last saw you in your gate, I had a deal that day.. she managed to messed everything and even the stockholders wanted to pull out their shares... You're right, we needed to be smarter"

I nodded "I'm sorry about that" he shrugged "If I'm being honest, you're still lucky you only lost a bite. She's insane oh god" then I stand up, wanting to rest the remaining time of staying here and make my plan "I'll leave tomorrow, thank you Kookie for everything. But this is my fight, I can get through this..."

And before I could finally close my eyes.. Jennie's eyes glistening sharply at me flashes in my mind with my son on her hold, screaming for me to reach him.

••

"Mrs. Kim I'll make sure this is worth your-"

"No please, just call me Lisa. And let's direct to the point..." I finally met the seller of the lot.

The space and spot was perfect to establish my business, this is where I wanted to start. I am aware that even I spend my whole life working to death, I won't be able to step higher than Jennie but I needed this to gain sympathy from the court.

I will never get Luke forcely from Jennie, it would be blood scattered everywhere, it is better this way that I'm taking my son back legally... to stay away from Jennie permanently

"Oh yes I understand.." the middle age man said politely

We signed the papers, everything was all under my name and I made sure I used my own surname to avoid complications. Having a Kim as your name is a big issue and I'm so done encountering with those unpleasant incidents.

It appears that I have my own penthouse which was also under my name two years ago, this was supposedly a gift from my bestfriend but he couldn't be able to hand me the key as Jennie precluded him further. If it isn't a gift, I wouldn't accept it, but it was all done and I am very thankful for him cause I really don't know where I'm gonna stay for the meantime

Calling : Kookie

Lisa : "Yes Kook?"

Kook : "How's the deal?"

Lisa : "All perfect. I wanted to change some structure, and yes I need your help for the finishing. Also.. I need employees"

I heard him chuckling

Kook : "You finally considered my existence. Just sit there and be pretty as always, I'll be the one handling the lay out making sure all suits your taste, I'll be the one paying for the labor-"

Lisa : "Kook-"

Kook : "And! You can't fight me with that"

I smile, "Thanks, Kook"

Kook : "Yeah, don't sweat it. Also, I'll call you when someone already passed the interview and be your possible employee"

Lisa : "Oh god ,Kook. You're such an angel. I love you so much my bestfriend. Now, I'm dropping this call I need to finish something"

Kook : "Alright, and I love you too. Fighting!"

Sighing deeply as I lay down in my bed, I am thanking Jungkook for just everything. I really don't know what I would do without Jungkook's help in my life.

••

Standing infront of my business building, I smile already imagining what could be the name of it. Looking proud that finally, I am starting the things I am dreaming for so long.. something I could be proud to say, this is mine and I'm happy, genuinely happy

Priya Hoitté

The perfect name of my business. The name that would help me to get my son and the start to live for the new beginning of our lives ...

with only me and my son.