III

LALISA POV

— I don't wanna not to know you—

*

**

I don't know if I should be happy knowing that James had finally stop pestering me. Don't get me wrong, he's a good man but my heart couldn't just accept him.

And.. oh my god. Jennie Kim... Crap. I just kissed her! And worst she didn't like it!

Well, for me it's nothing but for her? Maybe I made her upset. She seems nice and yet here I am, just pissed her off.

"Hey Lis, what's with the long face?" Jungkook asked.

I lean my head on his shoulder and take a deep breath still thinking about the incident a while ago "Just thinking about something" I just said.

He embrace his arm on my shoulder and gave me his toothy smile "You know you got my back okay? Whatever it is, I know you will overcome it. You're a strong woman and I believe in you" he said.

I hug him and smile up to him. I'm so lucky to have him. He's my bestfriend and I treated him as my family.

"Thank you Kookie. You're really the best" I said kissing his cheeks.

"No worries, anything for my bestfriend"

We were talking about our escaped last vacation until I saw Jennie and her friends coming in. We are in 7th row in this huge classroom.

This classroom of ours looks like a mini cine studio, there's a stairs in the middle and consists of 67 students. That's why I can't memorize their names even their faces was still hard for me to remember

All of a sudden, Jennie glared at me causing me to jump a little from my seat and sat up properly.

Goodness! What's with the glare?!

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked. I just shake my head telling him it's nothing. He nodded and turned back his attention to his phone.

I look back at Jennie that is now walking straight on her chair and I saw one of her friends wave at me smiling brightly. I waved back smiling as well. I took a glance at Jennie and wonder if she's still upset or like, still mad at me

:

After an hours, the bell rung.

Finally! I'm starving to death

"Uhm, Lis? " Jungkook called. I hummed in response. "My dad wants to meet me now. I'm sorry, but I promise to fetch you later. Is that okay?" He said. I nodded as my face saddened

"Hey, before I bring you to your home, I promise to treat you anywhere you like" he added cheering me up.

Then just like a lightning flash, my face brighten up.

"There.. " he pinch my cheeks causing me to pout.

He's my only friend here that's why it bothers me knowing he's not around. I'm trying my best to get atleast some other friends but they were all just like, wanted to get near Kookie then be a bitch behind my back.

"Let's go, I'll walk you at the cafeteria" he said taking my bag

After an eternity of walking with ofcourse, girls throwing their body to Kookie. But my bestfriend never let me feel like an outcast, he priorities my happiness and that is why I love him more than he thought, a real brother.

As I seated, he placed the tray in my table. He made sure he ordered all of my favorite foods first before he leave

"I'm going now Lis, eat all of that okay? Bye.." he said then kiss the top of my head