IV

— You smells addiction —

***

LALISA POV

We still have an hour left before the class ended and I could finally meet my favorite friend, Jungkook.

Since he is a rich kid, in such a young age that has the capability of paying his own tuition all alone and feed himself but still humble as ever, I'll ask him to treat me onto my favorite restaurant and ask also for a take out.

Seems nice idea, it's not like he'll get poor the next day

I punch my fist in the air. I'm so hella smart!

:

JENNIE POV

I'm staring at Lalisa all this time, my arm crossed while watching her being all adorable human being.

I then chuckled, she's sometimes weird as the years goes by staring at her, watching her from afar.

She's punching her fist in the air like she just figure out the 8 wonder in the world.

"Uhm.. excuse me.. " this girl said blocking my view of my wife.

The nerve...

I don't know her to be honest, infact I won't give a flying fuck whoever she is.

My left eye brows lit up asking her who is her to bother me from staring at my doll. That is something I hate the most

"I'm N-Nancy.. I uhm.. I just wanted to g-give you this" she said then show me a... a lunch box?

Really? Didn't the lunch break just ended? Stupid!

"For what?" I asked, cold. Still not impressed at her unforgivable behavior

"Because.. I-I like y-you Jennie Kim.." she confessed lowering her head while drawing some pattern down her feet.

I don't like it when someone or anyone look at me romantically. No one deserves to fantasize my being, only my doll. Same goes to her, it should be

Wendy look at me then wink and mouthed 'I got this'

I nodded thanking her in my head.

I wanted to just watch my doll what's with this girl? Can't she just keep her admiration towards me?

"I'm sorry Ms. Nancy, but our Jennie is not in the mood today and it's not like we're being unmannered, but she's taken already" Wendy explained, smiling sweetly.

If I'm the one who's receiving that smile, I will throw up, that's for sure.

"Oh.. " she mumbled slumping her shoulder.

Too much drama, I hate this!

"Uhm, alright.. I understand. Thanks " she just said with a hint of sadness, turning her back slowly looking at the ground.

And guess what? I don't feel any pity.

As she turned her back, Lalisa pop out of nowhere and they bumped to each other.

My baby!

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss, did I hurt you?" Lalisa asked nicely holding the shoulder of this Nan- Na.. Naty? Whatever.

But oh.. my lovely doll looking all gorgeous. The skirt really fits on her, but I don't like someone's eyes taking a glimpse of what is soonest, mine..

"Oh no Lisa, you're not. I'm Nancy by the way and I apologized, really" this Nancy said smiling and bow a little.

Okay, I don't like what I am seeing. She's staring at my woman