The Fear Of Being Yelled

Short background : it talks about Peter aka their younger brother (Tom Holland version) and his two older brothers Tobey and Andrew, about Flash bullying Peter and why can't he just fight back!

Tobey = the grandpa
Andrew = the middle lost child
Peter = the baby child

(COMPLETED ONE-SHOT)

                                                ~

Busted into the room, he takes a look around to find his brother wrapping his arms around his body, with attempt to silent his sobs, He takes short steps and says softly "Peter?"

Peter didn't lift his head but whispered "leave" Tobey didn't bother not listening to him, because he needed to do something .. something more helpful, when he picked the ... wrong way?

"I am NOT leaving" Tobey said crossing his arms, only to see his younger brother lifts up his head. There was a lot of tears rushing when he repeated "please leave! I'm not ready for you to yell at me."

This broke him.

His words were barely understandable, as it was mixed with shaky gone voice, Tobey gave him a guilty look and knew this would only work, when he kneeled down and pulled him into his arm,

Peter accepted immediately while placing both hands on his back and pushing his face inside, trying to mute his crying now.

                                              ~

It been a short while after pulling off, Peter was more calmed and less shaky, Tobey noticed something underneath his hair, He brushed his brother's hair back, to find out a massive purple bruise, Tobey didn't know how to react but sure not gonna cause the mistake twice, so he stayed silent.

When Tobey looked down with worried eyes "him again?" Peter hesitates to answer when he looked the opposite side to avoid Tobey's eyes, and nodded.

The first thing came out Peter's mind that Tobey is going to storm at him, and wouldn't give him a chance to explain why, then this words keeps repeating in his mind.

'Everyone deserves a second chance, Tobey won't understand that, I'm gonna be beat up again, the only difference that now he's my brother and not Flash, I can defend myself but hurting people who goes through hard stuff isn't my thing, I understand why Flash does that but Tobey won't, and I understand I don't deserve that but I can't help it, standing there being beaten is my issue, I can't hurt anyone and not even my enemies!' Peter thought.

And Tobey took these seconds to thought where to begin, he can see his brother eyes were lost, he didn't wanna speak out stupid words, so he studied them carefully and finally said...

"I'm very-" when he noticed Peter's eye squeezed, the reaction to being almost yelled at, Tobey sighed and continued, "don't worry I'm not here to yell, I'm not causing the mistake twice" these words relaxed him, when Peter opened his eyes to look at him.

He continued saying : "Peter I'm really sorry, I shouldn't of yell and tried to react differently even though I'm the anger issues brother" He said rambling while standing up searching for aid kits, when Peter faced him and smiled for few seconds then turned his head back down.

"But that's why u always not afraid for Andrew to find out and not me?" Peter nodded slowly, Tobey stopped and looked extremely upset at hisself and thought 'What have I done!'

                                               ~

(Flashback)
It was Monday afternoon, Peter just got out from school he sneaked in through the window, with a torned clothes and dirty face, only to make a thud hit accidentally, He cursed underneath his breath.