*whispers* Take it off! I can't take it off! Take IT OFF! I can't-

𝑠𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠.
- you've to open up your imagination here, then
you'll laugh, and THANK YOU FOR 1,24K wow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧
I followed May as I was pushing the trolley, we were shopping for our new apartment, which wasn't any farther to my school, but was much bigger and has a balcony! yay *tiny dance*

"May are we done here? My legs hurts" I complained, she said not facing me. "We still have a list to complete pete, we haven't found the perfect couch sized yet"
I sighed more.

"would u do something useful and hand me this vase?"
i nodded, and went to grab the it, which was way higher for her to reach, I had it down and she reached to have it, but it won't move, it 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠.

"Pete bud let me have it!" aunt May says annoyed as she tries to take it off my hand, I moved my other hand to take it off, but it won't move! then I started to 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘.

"Ma-May it won't move" I reply nervously while attempting to take it off, "Peter I told u to have a control over your sticky powers!" May whisper shouts, "im still exploring May! stop making me more nervous or this won't ever come out" I say quickly as I can feel anxiety gains.

"ma'am is there any problem?" a female worker asks, catching out our attention, when I noticed her looking in between us, seeing my hand stick inside the flower vase. *cheeks heats*

"a problem? not at all, everything's fine here" May says and smiles, I do the same and smile behind her wiredly, "yeah just measuring my hand in it" I say and never felt so dump in my whole life. "uh alright."

"wait um do you've vaseline?" I asked so randomly, "excuse me?" "he means is there any near pharmacies.. maybe?" May cover up.

"yeah, it's on the same street, you'll find it on ur left" she says, then we thanked her and she left. "Theres no way ur leaving me alone!" I say panicked, "wouldn't u wanna
your hand off?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"but can't we just buy it, then break it!" I suggest, "waste of money pete, no doing it" she says and
started to walk away,

"Hey how am I gonna explain my situation when someone's asks?" I yelled, "you'll figure it out pete,
you always do" then left.

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧
I sighed and pretended to look at the vase
and thought to buy it, which to avoid strangers sight or laughters at me, I sighed again then seriously sat down on floor, while looking at my hand bored, I sensed a little boy starring at me

I waved with my hand that has the vase in. "hello" he chuckled and pulled his family attention to watch me,
I cursed and hide my hand ashamed, "shouldn't of done that Peter" I say.

𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 (●'◡'●)ノ

"Pete what are u doing on dirty floor?" May chuckles quietly, "honestly could of slept here" I say while standing up, "here this must help" then started rubbing to buttery my hand, and slowly it slips out, I sighed in relief.

"oh thank god May! I thought we'd go to my idea, which I'd be lying to say I like it" she chuckled, "auntie May
to rescue!" I laughed loud.

"ok now you go wash your hands, and meet me at cashier" I nodded and left.

and from that day I never left shopping with May until I had to learn how to control my powers, and especially the sticky ones who always put me in embarrassing situations.

𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 :)
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑.

.