HELP....

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙, 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥.

-𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ?

-𝙊𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 ?

(Long chapter. All complete in 1 part)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙*
Hands shaking, sand dropping, it's dark, the only thing keeping him alive is his phone, with half broken screen, and bright white lights.

He calls tony but it goes straight to voice mail, he cruses, his mask is no longer holding up, been teared into pieces, eyes are filled with sand now, he cries out, try to brush them off.

His fingers press a number, but who? Does it fucking matter now? All he needs to reach anyone, anyone even if it Happy who's not a good listener, hell even if his bully!

He's ok with it.

All he needs now just to hear a voice

Sign of life

Removing the tracker on suit, was a fuckin' mistake!

A mistake he could of died from.

(Phone picks up)
"Hello? Pete?" A female voice.

It's Michelle, his crush.

And yeah she knows. (SM)

"Oh my- MJ? Can you hear me?" The un-usual shaky tone clear in his voice, she answers immediately.
"Of course I can, what's wrong?"

Chokes a sob.

And sighs in relief, a wifi connection works here!

Parker luck have taken a vacation?

I bet

"I'm stuck. Mj im stuck. I removed the tracker off my suit, I fuckin dump! Tony can't- he doesn't answer my calls, I need you to track my phone, find my location and call tony! Now! I can't breathe, I can't breathe."

And he keeps repeating these unnecessary words.

"Oh my god- ok. I've your location, I'll get Tony's number from ned, I'm sure he has it, stay awake, I'll be back in no time."

She ends the call, Michelle hurries and calls Ned, takes the number, and tells him to explain later, she calls Stark, he doesn't answer till it reached the 4th ring.

"hello? who's that?" Sounds like in middle of something...which is definitely not more important
than Peter.

"It's Michelle, Peter's friend, I need you now, get your ass up, fly to the location I just sent you, he needs help, he tried calling you but you fucking don't answer!" she's yelling now.

"IF HE DIES I BLAME YOU!" she cries out then ends the call, returns to Peter.

She calls again.

"I'm back, I'm here, how's your state now?"

"The place is filling with sand, but it's okay. I'm using my mask to cover up, but d-did he answer?" Stutters through last words, afraid tony might catch him
on last breath.