Runnin' Late!

Summary : this is the usual Stark morning routine, usually Pepper out for work too early and Tony late to meetings. And guess what?  today Happy wasn't there to take the kids to school, so Pepper suggested to hire a temporary driver but Tony insist not, since he wanted to be a true loyal father and drives his kids today, but this didn't went pretty well, I mean Pepper called like 20393 times. Should he be worried????
(This long Ik Ik)
-
Info : Pete and harls are Tony's and Pepper biological twins!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Late dad waiting downstairs and shouting, holding two heavy backpacks in hands, and glancing at his watch every 10 seconds.

Harley the older twin within one sec, showed up holding two pair socks and running childishly, "I'm here I'm here" sits on floor and put them on, Tony sighs. "Where's ur brother"

"Oh umm he webbed his hand on wall accidentally when u shouted" and struggles to get socks on, Tony takes a deep breath already done with his bullshit. "Did he slept with his webshooters?" Harls nodded. "Yup annnd.."

"Actually he slept with his suit last night" Tony throws the bags on floor, "not again!" And make his way to elevator.

"You've 2 minutes to eat your breakfast harls, im going to drag your brother down" says before the elevator door closes, "it's okay dad im gonna eat in car" then stands up and search for his shoes.

Meanwhile

Pete struggles to get off his hand, trying to tear up his strong web, and complains quietly. "Stupid me! upgrading my webs and end up sticking my hand on wall! should've stayed with the old one! this is trouble"

Then all of sudden, he takes it off! He gasps looking at his hand. "I DID IT I DID IT!" then gasps louder when he sees the wall, it was the beautiful wallpaper ripped off.

"Oh shit." covers him mouth. "PETER STARK!" Tony yells exiting the elevator.

Peter immediately tries to find something to cover up the wall, he licks the wallpaper and try to stick it up, but fails and ends up standing on his nightstand awkwardly, and pressing his back on wall covering it perfectly. *then puts a wired smile on*

"PETER" finally Tony reaches his doorway, he takes a look over his son, who smiling creepily. "What. Have.You.Done!" says slowly.

"H-Harls told you?" still standing there, "everything" Pete curses underneath his breath. "Now get down, and dress up in front of me!" says sharply not realizing his words, Pete gets down.

"umm dad I can't change in front of you, yk" says looking down then up,  feeling the blush "oh, you're right" then walks and stops in doorway one last time.

"You buddy don't show up in 60 seconds, I'll make sure to web you on ceiling" points up, Pete gulped while nodding nonstop.

Exactly one minute later Peter was there, they continued their breakfast at car. now that the car smells like eggs and Juicebox.

But hey! They made it to school, Tony turns around to check on his sons, to find harls has his juice all over his shirt, and Pete who's using his water bottle to wet his hair then style it, so as well using his phone as a mirror.

"God dammit Harley!" Tony takes off his sunglasses, "it's okay dad I've my hoodie on, he can have it" Pete takes off his oversized hoodie, leaving only his t-shirt.

"Oh you're a lifesaver Pete" Tony sighs in relief, Harley smiles at his brother and put it on quickly. "Alright you guys have money?" They nod.

"Yes dad we have" Pete answers opening the door, "bye old man, hope u don't mind the eggs on floor." says Harley before shutting the door and giggles with Pete.

Tony takes a look under and curses, then blocks his noise. "I guess we've a new rule! No eating at car!" Then drives away to catch up on meeting.

The end :)

.