Words Won't Dare Come Out - Part 2

NOTE : I made this a bit long for y'all even though I hate reading long chapters, because I get lost. so that's why I cut them short, BUT I do have other wonderful ideas so that's why I hurried up on uploading them.
————————————————————————
Currently *7:32am*

"Peter I'm coming in" Pepper said unlocking off the door, when she found Peter sleeping on his desk,  she cooed sadly and was about to head out but Tony came and stopped her.

"nope he's not skipping the day!" When he bursted in and yelled  "WAKE UP!"  Pepper immediately said  "Easy!" When Peter woke up all in red eyes looking around trying to figure out what's happening.

"get ready you're going to apologize to EVERY SINGLE PERSON!" Tony said getting out his bag for him,  Peter couldn't believe it and said quickly "I'll do it by myself"

When Tony turned back to face him and shouted while throwing hands in air  "YOU LIED to me! HOW could you want me to believe you again?" 

Peter whispered tearing up "but I h-have a reason" "SHUT UP!" Tony stepped back after shutting him,  which made Peter sobs harder.

Pepper attempts to calm Peter down,  but Tony refuses to. "You'll be down in 5 mins otherwise you'll not like it!" These were his last words after storming out,  Peter just stayed there near his desk,  when a massive feeling of crying hit him hard,  only from him to cover down his face and starts shaking.

Pepper immediately rushed in downstairs trying
to convince Tony to let the kid skips the day,  but he was such a stubborn headed!

                                                         ~

Tony was planning on arriving Peter today,  And the WHOLE time Peter was trying to explain to his guardian as hardest as he can,  but couldn't since he has stuttering issues especially when massive sudden emotions hits him real hard.

and Tony knew that so did broke his heart,  hearing his kid struggling to talk and getting every tiny word out of his mouth was tough,  so he pulled over :)

Then looked over Peter and said  "take a deep breath will ya?" When Peter did,  "And now explain to me but easy" then placed a hand over his shoulder,  and smiled softly,  Peter breathed out again and said :

"I have- been bullied too b-but I kept it in fo-for I- dad!" Peter could feel the heat on his cheeks,  he didn't mean to let the word slips out like that,  he cursed underneath his breath,  but Tony smiled and said warmly "it's fine will talk later ok?" Peter nodded shyly but really wanted to asked "am am I- um go-going to-"

When Tony interrupted "easy boy no rush"
"are you taking me b-back to school?" Then Tony started on the car and said :

"not until you explain to me very well" said while driving,  Peter just rests back and felt relaxed  "Now wipe off your tears kid, I hate seeing you like this" when Tony messes up his hair an attempt to get him smile, and he did :)

                                                            ~
(Later that day)
"Pete it's dinner time!" Nat yelled while helping Pepper  preparing the table,  when Nat turned around to find out Peter standing next to her smelling the food,  she jumped back and quickly cursed in Russian,  Peter just smiled childishly.

"Jeez! where did u appeared from?" Nat asked while balancing her two dishes in hands, "I was cra- crawling o-on wall" Peter said pointing up on wall,  when Nat gave a questionable look,  Peter immediately added  "yeah it's Dy- Dysar" then she cuts him off and asked "Dysarthria?" Peter just nodded smiling adorably.

Then Nat looked up at Pepper and Tony, "what? When? How did I not know?" When Tony takes a seat while saying "it's because it appeared to happen recently, and it only happens when he's under pressure" then Nat looked back at Peter in awe and quickly changed her expressions,  and asked carefully

"Who upsets you!" Peter felt a smile growing on his face,  and said "you- you'll know soon" then left to sit down at table, Then Pepper whispered "it's a long story but,  he's going to tell us tomorrow,  still giving him time you know to get his stuttering calmly" she nodded while placing the dishes and mind was fully concerned.

                                                              ~
(Skip, Tomorrow)

PetePOV : I haven't gone to school today, But it was the day im going to explain. I'd probably ends up crying, But oh well let's just end this shit.

"Okay go ahead" Tony said When Peter looked over to Pepper and Nat, then again to Tony and went scratching his fingers hard and said "I'm so sorry I never wanted to do this. it was never me idk who's that person who took over maybe it just I kept it in and I-"

When Nat interrupted by placing a hand over his, trying to stop him hurting his fingers,  Peter breathed out slowly and continued still holding back new pack of tears.

"well I've been bullied for 3 years from this gang who I joined recently, thought if I joined them the hate would stop and it really worked. But I never thought of losses, I realized that I pushed and hurt my best friends which they hate me now, And ever since M-May was......" he stopped for air,  when Nat squeezed his hand, and that's when the tears begin to show

"I just couldn't- it- was every-day. Every single day and it came by the time s-she passed away......." Then Tony said "kid" but Peter cuts him off saying "wait I haven't finished yet, just s-struggled" Tony nodded waiting patiently.

"Anyways I just want you to know that I only hurt these who hurted me before so badly, You might noticed bruises someday's well im here to confirm you that it's all from them and again I'm so so sorry for lying to you all"

Then he ends up looking down at his knees, Tony looks at Pepper and says playfully trying to change the mood "Look at what you've done to her Peter!" When peter immediately lifted up his head to see Pepper's eyes are black, all covered with wet  mascara, "oh no the mascara!" Nat said dramatically, and trying to wipe it off, which left them all burst out laughing. Then Peter whispered "I'm so sorry" and went to hug her.

                                           To be continued...