He Really 𝘿𝙄𝘿 That

Summary : Peter finally uses his senses to stop Flash from annoying him, and yeah he did snap at him!
- 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙣.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright class please go change into your swimsuits, Boys and girls we're learning today basic swimming!" the coach cheered up, when the class excuse themselves.

*skip after the class ended* (•̀ᴗ•́)
now that they're in their regular outfits.

"so you're comin' tonight?" Ned asks for the 2949294838 time, Pete sighs annoyed.

"Ned I told youuu I can't! I've a training today with the team, can't skip it" Ned pout out. "Why??!?" Pete gave a 2 seconds death look then said. "It's because for the next mission now shut up" and Ned shuts up.

Things were peaceful, Ned shuted up hisself and Peter continued on being in a bad mood, seriously not having the energy to train with them on DAILY.

it started to get boring.

until Flash decided to do something that HE THOUGHT others will like! he went close behind Peter and without him noticing, he was ready to push him into the pool.

now that his hands on his back not touching yet, all he need is a push, BUT Peter senses tingled and yelled NO! so Peter flipped back to face Flash back! and faster than the light Flash found hisself IN THE POOL!

yeah Peter really 𝘿𝙄𝘿 threw him there...

"PARKER!" the coach yelled, MJ and Ned never looked
so pale, Flash eyed his classmates who's chuckling silently, his eyes were watery, seriously couldn't know was it from the water or his teary eyes.

But in anyway, we all know he's holding it back!

"TO PRINCIPAL OFFICE. NOW!" yells and yells and Peter couldn't care less, somehow he felt better, his mood became a bit better!

(Back at home)

"so u gonna tell us why u did that?" Tony asked crossing his arms and giving a disappointed look to his son, along with the team at the training room now.

"that assh-" "ah ah!" Steve cuts lifting his eyebrows, Peter sighs and continues. "He wanted to push me through the pool, so I let him ahead of me instead!"
explains almost yelling, and pointing his hands everywhere.

"YUP THATS MY SON!" Tony claps his hands and goes to give a hug, Steve Natasha and Bruce never looked so offended.

"MAN OF SPIDERS NEVER LET ANYONE CROSS HIS RED LINE!" Thor cheered up as well, "young man don't be shy and give me the details!" Deadpool says out of nowhere, "THE FUC-" literally everyone screamed, Peter grinned.

THEEEE END *i scream* ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

.