Ten Years After

I'm still thinking to delete this. But Imma keep it cause I have nothing to publish for now :) still doesn't mean it's a crappy idea just didn't feel it Yk?

summary : ten years after and tony still hadn't taken
the time to check on his favorite teenager, as he's not anymore a teenager, after the infinity war traumatized experience, he felt the fear to return rescue him, even to get him back, he still hesitated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The loud silence was cut short by two guards walking in, all fully armed, came to unlock his chains, and before they shove him out, Peter whispered these words :

"take care of my boy, tony I swear to god-" teeth clenching. Tony nodded but Peter couldn't see, Ben left crying in Tony's lap feeling lost and not liking being left alone with a stranger, but there was no other choice.

A few minutes of anxious silence, the sobs of little Ben still hadn't quiet, and tony couldn't blame him, if Morgan was in Ben's position, with knowing his daughter is screaming her lungs out for him, his heart will tear apart, so he hesitates but still do rubs the boy's back.

It doesn't do much, especially when a sudden scream echoed by the end of the hallway,  so loud enough to feel the pain yourself, tony freezes so tense and worried about how ben gonna react? how is he gonna ever forget this?

and tony did his job, he covered the boy's ears, till the screams stopped. Poor Ben immediately throw himself into Tony's chest, scared for lift. And begging to find
a way to rescue his dad. Tony with sympathy & pity wrapped his arms around the kid, and whispered calmly words.

"its going to be okay, he'll live, he's stronger than either of us think...." takes a deep breath and continues. "j-just try to focus on ur breathes, yea like that, g-good boy"

Couldn't blame Tony too, although the disappointing past and long time no talk or seeing he still felt like he never left, like this never happened, like as if this was yesterday when the 'kid' was 15 and stuck under a building.

Crying and screaming for rescue, that when tony showed up, and that day which was ten years ago! Ten years ago! felt like happening all over again! And the massive argue hits tony to do something with it, maybe switch Peter and put out himself instead.

Felt so strong, but can't.

There's nothing he can or allowed to do rather than protect 'his' kid child!

Two hours later, they threw him back in cell, hair matted with blood and skin bruised in various shades of purple. In his unconscious state, Peter looked more like the Peter Tony had known since they met.

That risky insane child, who would risk his own self to save the others! and look at him now...he's a manly man! a family man...woah where did the years go?

"Hand me my son" in raspy voice, it obviously he doesn't trust him enough, although the past two hours doesn't count. Placing his son into his caring arms, that brought Ben a bit to consciousness "daddy?" in tiny voice.

"sleep bud, im gonna be right beside you" forcing a tight smile through the pain, the massive unbearable physical pain, cause of that he needs cap's double advanced pain killers like NOW!

Groaning in pain when Ben moved a little, his kid continued unconscious, and he tried to think of a way...any way just to get his kid out, anywhere even if the streets lost but not here.

Ben doesn't deserve to have nightmares cause of this, nor Mr- t-tony does....I guess.

skip its been 3 days, and SHEILD agents noises trying
to rescue tony, without knowing Peter was trapped there too. "You look great- uh even when ten years later" tony trying to create a convo, Pete who just smiled wryly. "Y'k my wife would've killed you"